Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-08-2013, 06:32 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
@dean, can you send me that pink troll please???
Well done on getting your Emerald, awesome
Wish I could, maybe if you check out my GC picture right before you breed it will help I also think that the limiteds will leave on the 9th (or early on the 10th). Sending you good luck vibes and pink thoughts for LY.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:41 AM

Does anyone know if the limited extravaganza is going to end soon? I appreciate the event but it make Garnet just that much more of a pain.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:10 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Does anyone know if the limited extravaganza is going to end soon? I appreciate the event but it make Garnet just that much more of a pain.
Hopefully soon, but stay long enough for GP to get her LY and anyone else that is trying for one they missed last year. Good luck!!! Apocalypse dragon's last day was supposed to be the 9th, but with the others sticking around longer there has been no mention when the last day would be.

The in-laws just left to go home from their holiday travels, great to have them around but seems like the happiest two days are when they arrive and when they leave.

DarthB, the dragons sticking around too long and in-laws visits reminds me of the story when the Sun and Moon dragons aligned together just so, they had too much of a good time. The Eclipse dragon arrived a short while after and reappeared 9 months later. You know that story don't you....? I forget how the conversation went
Old 01-09-2013, 06:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default I just got my leap year!

O.M.G. In what may be the last final hrs or day, I just struck GOLD!
I used 12 gems to confirm and I'm ever so relieved to finally say I have a Gold egg now sitting in my nursery.

Thank you to my dear DV friends on here who kept encouraging me and sending good luck wishes even when you also no doubt wanted the limiteds to be over....you know who you are, thank you for thinking of me xx

I really hope that everyone now has their limited dragons, guessing I was the last (seems to be my DV modus-operandi)

Now I can focus on Garnet, I don't even care right now if I get a S/Eclipse
Old 01-09-2013, 06:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
O.M.G. In what may be the last final hrs or day, I just struck GOLD!
Big Congrats, so happy you got one after trying for so long!!
Old 01-09-2013, 10:36 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

No garnet after dozens of tries...even got two solar eclipse fails back to back...
Old 01-09-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3sty5 View Post
No garnet after dozens of tries...even got two solar eclipse fails back to back...
Ugh, that's the way luck goes in this game sometimes. I've had to solar eclipse fails as well, but two garnets so I can't complain. Still need a third one though then can get back to trying to get a lot of second dragons I still need.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:08 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I'm contemplating leveling all my non-Epic dragons to 15. Not sure if it's an endeavor worth undertaking or not. I'm currently sitting on $1.8 billion coin.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:48 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
I'm contemplating leveling all my non-Epic dragons to 15. Not sure if it's an endeavor worth undertaking or not. I'm currently sitting on $1.8 billion coin.
Jtfields, if it's to gold all your statues, of course it is (already did mine). It's a big part of the game. Now I'm trying to crown one of my dragons (Forge) just to see how long it takes to accomplish (3/4 complete). Over 1,600,000 (treats) x 4 to crown one!

And speaking of unlimiteds, am I glad I did that first. Got my missing Sakura, Love, Paper dragons and display eggs. Going for the gemstone dragons is giving me a lot of long-wait fails. But I'll take it since I am just starting to get display eggs of the rare dragons.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:49 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTed View Post
Big Congrats, so happy you got one after trying for so long!!
Thanks Ted!
Guess what else????
Just got my first Garnet cooking with one combo pair after only my second try!!! WHOO HOO, it's been an awesome breeding day for lil' ol' me
Now one more for egg display then I can start to work on Platinums x2

Do you have your Garnet yet or Platinum Ted? I'm too lazy to surf previous posts to check