★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRuzz View Post
Why is this game so dead? :/ Seems very cool.
Every has way too much health / weapons are underpowered. That's a big problem. Also, unlike Outwitters and Hero Academy, it takes SO LONG to take a turn. From loading into the game in the first place to watching the other actions to taking your own actions, it is very unfriendly to mobile gamers trying to sneak a turn in while the boss is looking the other direction. I don't know about anyone else, but an async game where you can't finish a turn in under 30 seconds is a tough sell :-\
06-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
Every has way too much health / weapons are underpowered. That's a big problem. Also, unlike Outwitters and Hero Academy, it takes SO LONG to take a turn. From loading into the game in the first place to watching the other actions to taking your own actions, it is very unfriendly to mobile gamers trying to sneak a turn in while the boss is looking the other direction. I don't know about anyone else, but an async game where you can't finish a turn in under 30 seconds is a tough sell :-\
You nailed it. All this coupled with the absurd cost to buy any units and I gave up before it even hit the states.

12-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Just curious.. Is this a good single player game? I decided to try it and ignored it because it was advertised as multiplayer. After going through the thread, I saw the multiplayer has good promise but unfortunately it's not good right now.

Since that doesn't bother me too much, what is anyone's impression of single player? I tried it out and I'm really enjoying it but I want to know if it's worth it to invest (and even pay money) with if I'm ONLY playing single player/offline. Thanks for any help!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
12-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Just curious.. Is this a good single player game? I decided to try it and ignored it because it was advertised as multiplayer. After going through the thread, I saw the multiplayer has good promise but unfortunately it's not good right now.

Since that doesn't bother me too much, what is anyone's impression of single player? I tried it out and I'm really enjoying it but I want to know if it's worth it to invest (and even pay money) with if I'm ONLY playing single player/offline. Thanks for any help!
I've been wondering the same thing. I've played about three or four missions and really like it. Right now I'm just going to see how far I get and if there's any paywall and decide from there.
07-03-2014, 12:36 AM
This was such a great game. Hopefully the Devs revisit it and add more content, I'm about to start playing it again.
12-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
This was such a great game. Hopefully the Devs revisit it and add more content, I'm about to start playing it again.
Update... But no new content
12-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Update... But no new content
Still more than sufficient! Happy to see they got rid of the premium currency and made multiplayer much snappier!

Message to all: you should be playing this game
12-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Still more than sufficient! Happy to see they got rid of the premium currency and made multiplayer much snappier!

Message to all: you should be playing this game
I forgot about this one. I think I even bought a few of the level packs on this. Glad to hear they got rid of the premium currency though. I'll have to reinstall it. It WAS a really fun game!