★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-07-2013, 04:30 PM
It`s Free with iAP. A little Sneak Peek:

01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It`s Free with iAP. A little Sneak Peek:

YouTube: video
Damn enough teasing I want it this week is the best week to start the new year

01-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Hope this will be great
01-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Its out
01-09-2013, 10:50 AM
This is a real shame, it could have been great but the IAP model ruins it.

First off its production values are high and certainly as good as Angry Pigs. While it does have a strong resemblance to Rovio's title it's more of a speed run platformer using wacky vehicles.

Unfortunately rather than unlocking new parts for your contraption you buy them. I know this is a common thing on iOS these days but for me it spoils my sense of progression. Angry Pigs gave you the parts when they become necessary, here you would have no idea what part is needed for extra performance in any given level.

What is most unforgivable is its use of boost, you must use boost to access parts of each level else you will not get a three star score. However, the boost does not refill between levels, you must use coins to refill the meter. This completely discourages you to experiment and explore the levels.

Again, this could have been great, if only I could buy the bloody thing.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.

Last edited by devensega; 01-09-2013 at 11:12 AM.
01-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
This is a real shame, it could have been great but the IAP model ruins it.

First off its production values are high and certainly as good as Angry Pigs. While it does have a strong resemblance to Rovio's title it's more of a speed run platformer using wacky vehicles.

Unfortunately rather than unlocking new parts for your contraption you buy them. I know this is a common thing on iOS these days but for me it spoils my sense of progression. Angry Pigs gave you the parts when they become necessary, here you would have no what part is needed for extra performance in any given level.

What is most unforgivable is its use of boost, you must use boost to access parts of each level else you will not get a three star score. However, the boost does not refill between levels, you must use coins to refill the meter. This completely discourages you to experiment and explore the levels.

Again, this could have been great, if only I could buy the bloody thing.
Agreed
01-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Another game designed specifically with taking your money in mind, rather than making a game and charging money to play it. Shame, obviously a lot of work put into it.
01-09-2013, 03:58 PM
This has buy IAP written all over it. I guess to help find their next ripoff which I won't be getting. I thought it was decent at best but then seen the prices and 50,000 coins plus is needed for items. Even the IAP prices are stupid.
01-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Haha what a wasted of time and money