★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

01-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
The "debacle" comes from all the deleted posts in this thread and the other thread which you can't see.
Fair enough, but as many mods have said to me and others, some posts are inflammatory and some just end up feeding the trolls and surely the best solution is not to feed them.
And I don't mean that in relation to your own posts but I'm sure you know from the previous one the problem with how things will be perceived or mis perceived and that its best simply not to participate or enflame matters with posts that can be misperceived.
Seems like the only sensible thing to do.
I won't be participating further in this thread myself and as my last one and this are mostly off topic, its probably best to delete them but as you make the rules at the start, I think everyone, even the rule makers, should follow them. That's fair enough surely.
01-07-2013, 04:55 PM

01-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Here we go again
01-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I'm willing to bet that there will be no multiplayer in this one. Otherwise it probably would have been announced. That would be a huge draw for the game...obviously. I hope I'm wrong though, co-op mode would be nice.
01-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
I think Madfinger needs to give people more detail about this game. Not just a video with a huge Boss. Looks impressive but iOS gamers really want to know if this game is going to be Multiplayer?? Otherwise why even make a Dead trigger 2.

Zombies are always better when you play Co-op.
I already posted the details previous page. No mp or coop.
01-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
Hello from CES...

Guys, its just benchmark demo.. Created in two weeks, using a lot of assets from original DT and test how powerfull is T4 chip. IE, test new shaders, real shadows, postprocess, big bosses technology, etc..

People will be able play this tech demo at NVIDIA booth, but gameplay is just for demo purpose..

Anyway we dont want to reset your progress only and get money from you again as somebody suggested here. Also we are aware about your feedback and we want implement some of the most requested features in DT2

Best
Please don't get our hopes up for mp a d coop. Your press conference and press release mentions nothing about it.
01-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Well, As long as this sequel has a proper story more, that counts as a legit sequel, everything will be alright.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.
01-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Well, As long as this sequel has a proper story more, that counts as a legit sequel, everything will be alright.
Which part of arcade & addictive don't you understand?
01-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
As your communication with Madfinger is effectively zero, I doubt if you've any legitimate source for any of that information other than your own bias.
Stop trying to turn the thread into something else.
Its neither necessary nor entertaining and try and obey the rules you yourself post in every Madfinger thread since the original Dead Trigger debacle thread.
Quote:
I see a thread filled with reports and a front page story filled with horrible comments in the smoke. You have to look closely to see them.
Quote:
Madfinger games are beyond notorious for causing a ridiculous amount of trouble here for forum moderators and those of us responsible for keeping the front page comments clean.
Quote:
1. Put a "2" on the box.
2. Reset everyone's progress to zero, effectively.
3. ?
4. Profit.
I hope I don't offend anyone here, but who seems to be the trouble-cause so far?

And on a separate note, can mods actually ban/suspend you if you break your own rules?
01-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
I hope I don't offend anyone here, but who seems to be the trouble-cause so far?

And on a separate note, can mods actually ban/suspend you if you break your own rules?
The two pages of deleted posts, mostly.