01-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Oh. Hi.
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeshep17 View Post
My game seems glitched or something. I die to dark elf first like I am supposed to I think... And it takes me to title screen. Hit continue and I do it all over. Impossible to beat him, but not sure what to do.
You haven't talked to Edward. It's necessary.
01-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Oh. Hi.
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Thanks guys. I decided not to go back for them. But now I need help beating Golbez in the Dwarven Castle. I have Cecil at level 40 or 41 and just can't seem to figure out how to consistently damage him. I know he changes elements but 75% of the time I attack it just heals him. I have stone swords equipped for Cecil and Kain and feel those are the wrong choice. Is there anything other than Rydia's Bio that will consistently do damage?
Slow does wonders.
Slow always does wonders.

01-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkus View Post
You haven't talked to Edward. It's necessary.
Thanks yeah i figured it out last night through google...
01-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Oh. Hi.
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeshep17 View Post
Thanks yeah i figured it out last night through google...
Heh. Don't feel bad, I beat this game more times then I can count in my life, and I forgot this crucial step until I insta-died to the Dark Elf this time around.
01-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Almost fed up with the game. Crashed twice now in the dwarf castle with the dolls/golbez. Normally wouldn't bug me so much but I don't see any way to skip the plot stuff and get right to the fights. Waiting for those darn dolls to dance is a pain.

Really my only complaint with the game, besides perhaps some menu slowness loading.
01-08-2013, 12:11 PM
What are the augments that I really can't afford to miss the first time around? Every time I check a guide along my way and realize I've missed something, it drives me nuts. I previously started over just to go back and get dualcast. I then chose not to go back to get Edward's extra augments. I just realized that I also will miss Yang's augments (although I will get Cid's when I find him again). I'd have to go back about 9-10 hours (and a ton of levels) to give augments to Yang so I can get his extra augments. I really don't want to bother but hate the idea of missing out on them during this playthrough.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
01-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,311
Finally finished the game! Story is beautiful,not FF6 quality but still very very good! Looking forward to FF5 when/if it gets ported to iOS in 3D
01-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraen View Post
Almost fed up with the game. Crashed twice now in the dwarf castle with the dolls/golbez. Normally wouldn't bug me so much but I don't see any way to skip the plot stuff and get right to the fights. Waiting for those darn dolls to dance is a pain.

Really my only complaint with the game, besides perhaps some menu slowness loading.
Having the same issue very frustrating
01-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
What are the augments that I really can't afford to miss the first time around? Every time I check a guide along my way and realize I've missed something, it drives me nuts. I previously started over just to go back and get dualcast. I then chose not to go back to get Edward's extra augments. I just realized that I also will miss Yang's augments (although I will get Cid's when I find him again). I'd have to go back about 9-10 hours (and a ton of levels) to give augments to Yang so I can get his extra augments. I really don't want to bother but hate the idea of missing out on them during this playthrough.
Honestly I have no clue how to get augments. I thought they were parts of the story but I'm at the sealed cave underground and I've only gotten a few. The ones Iv gotten are useless too, everyone's getting dual cast etc and all Iv gotten is potion, recall, counter and analyze. No clue what's going on.
01-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Long Beach, California
Posts: 109
I've been debating if I should really invest in this game, any pros and cons anyone? I would really love to see this is a good app to buy