Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 01-07-2013, 11:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuanoz View Post
ah touché, that, sir was and still is my highscore..what i meant to say was to let it be an encouragement
Sorry if that came off as too snarky I'm just not liking the whole cloak and dagger thing the community is doing with this contest. I still want video verification of scores on the last day as well.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:15 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Sorry if that came off as too snarky I'm just not liking the whole cloak and dagger thing the community is doing with this contest. I still want video verification of scores on the last day as well.
Haha yea not so much of snarky but oh challenge accepted = )
Yup video verification would be great, I got lucky with them furies, am thinking if a person is truly consequtively lucky he can very well score over 1 million @.@
Like a game with a healthy dose of probability and luck = D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (246.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:56 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Haha yea not so much of snarky but oh challenge accepted = )
Yup video verification would be great, I got lucky with them furies, am thinking if a person is truly consequtively lucky he can very well score over 1 million @.@
Like a game with a healthy dose of probability and luck = D
One million seems like too much of a stretch... I'm having a hard time getting to 850k :-/

Old 01-08-2013, 08:14 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Haha this is going to make me look stupid but whatever, I feel much better about my chances now! All my scores so far are without using the consumable items... I didn't even stop to look at what they did, just dumped all my cash into upgrades.

Edit: I wish there were bundles for the consumables. 5x Fury reload bundle would be a lifesaver.

Last edited by sapphire_neo; 01-08-2013 at 08:33 AM..
Old 01-08-2013, 08:50 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Old 01-08-2013, 08:55 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Haha this is going to make me look stupid but whatever, I feel much better about my chances now! All my scores so far are without using the consumable items... I didn't even stop to look at what they did, just dumped all my cash into upgrades.

Edit: I wish there were bundles for the consumables. 5x Fury reload bundle would be a lifesaver.
Challenge re-accepted, haha I think there are people out there with one mil laughing at us both, nevermind, $10 is great too = ) haha
Old 01-08-2013, 09:07 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Challenge re-accepted, haha I think there are people out there with one mil laughing at us both, nevermind, $10 is great too = ) haha
It's fine if they are, but I highly doubt it. There's only so much damage you can do in 90 seconds even with the Fury reload. I think the theoretical limit is somewhere around 1mil but practical might be closer to 950k. I'm aiming for 900k right now, let's see how far I can get.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Saphire_neo: i think you cheating... Ultimate mode - both challenge done and no highscore??? Wtf?!
Btw: i have now litlle bit over 800k i post pictures later..
To developer pls buton for skip challenge in ultime mode (for coins), 200sec without hurt is almost impossible for example 2000 reward, 6000 for skip, just idea...
Old 01-08-2013, 10:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfuego View Post
Saphire_neo: i think you cheating... Ultimate mode - both challenge done and no highscore??? Wtf?!
Btw: i have now litlle bit over 800k i post pictures later..
To developer pls buton for skip challenge in ultime mode (for coins), 200sec without hurt is almost impossible for example 2000 reward, 6000 for skip, just idea...
Thanks for the cheating allegation buddy. I have no idea why that high score was stuck on 0. I played the Ultimate mode once and then never again, maybe it's some bug. I played it again just now and the score updated. Just to settle your nerves I'm going to link to a short video of me showing the scores for both Level 30 and Ultimate:

Verification Video

I hope everyone else posts videos to verify their scores too.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Thanks for the cheating allegation buddy. I have no idea why that high score was stuck on 0. I played the Ultimate mode once and then never again, maybe it's some bug. I played it again just now and the score updated. Just to settle your nerves I'm going to link to a short video of me showing the scores for both Level 30 and Ultimate:

Verification Video

I hope everyone else posts videos to verify their scores too.
You are a good example,thanks for your support!