Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 05:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

First of all what is that game running on? I want one It looks good. Can't wait to give it a go!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:44 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
The difference between upgrading from an iPad 1 to an iPad 4 and upgrading from an iPod Touch 4 to an iPod Touch 5 is that one you're going from old hardware to the newest hardware, whereas with the other you're going from old hardware to still two year old hardware. The iPod Touch 5 is pretty much an iPad 2 with a few thousand pixels less and a much smaller form factor.
EXACTLY, I already have a phone, don't want an iPhone, I was perfectly happy with my iPodtouch 4, bought it as soon as it came out, when they announced the iPodtouch 5 I was pretty excited, even more considering the iPodtouch didn't upgrade once while the iPad upgrated like twice or so, I was going to be able to play the lastest games silky smooth, then I read the iPt5 tech specs and those specs were already outdated!

And my excitement died along with my wish to upgrade to an iPodtouch 5, it just doesn't worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
First of all what is that game running on? I want one It looks good. Can't wait to give it a go!!!
Amm I think it's a new handheld mobile gaming console thingy, called project SHIELD.

It runs on Android and uses tegra4 technology.

Sounds like the new N-gage, but I think this time the market is ready for something like that.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:43 AM

As long as they're upfront this time on it either being premium or freemium I'd be happy.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
EXACTLY, I already have a phone, don't want an iPhone, I was perfectly happy with my iPodtouch 4, bought it as soon as it came out, when they announced the iPodtouch 5 I was pretty excited, even more considering the iPodtouch didn't upgrade once while the iPad upgrated like twice or so, I was going to be able to play the lastest games silky smooth, then I read the iPt5 tech specs and those specs were already outdated!

And my excitement died along with my wish to upgrade to an iPodtouch 5, it just doesn't worth it.

Amm I think it's a new handheld mobile gaming console thingy, called project SHIELD.

It runs on Android and uses tegra4 technology.

Sounds like the new N-gage, but I think this time the market is ready for something like that.
Thanks.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I just hope it's not freemium with a renewal subscription model. I would rather play a premium fee, or pay for some iAP's but I prefer not to pay for a monthly subscription.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:11 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
I just hope it's not freemium with a renewal subscription model. I would rather play a premium fee, or pay for some iAP's but I prefer not to pay for a monthly subscription.
It will be out in June and it will be freemium with no pay wall according to the dev.
No subscription was mentioned. Less reliance on gold bars to purchase items and more focus on in game currency to earn enough credits to buy weapons.
The intent seems to be to make it free to play but to add iap for customisation and other minor things that will generate income in order to support the game with updates.
Features that current players have requested will be aimed for but not clear yet what will make it into the final game.
Will include boss fights.
Graphics will go through a very big upgrade with a lot more particle effects, onscreen characters and character variation.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Yeah at first when my iPad 1 started to be incompatible with games because it wasn't powerful enough, I used to deny it, and convince myself it was powerful enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Yeah but I'm just saying that people need to accept when their device is beginning to get old
Agreed.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Banned

"Shadowgun and Dead Trigger showed how Tegra can redefine mobile gaming on Android,” said Marek Rabas, chief executive officer of MADFINGER Games. “Project SHIELD's performance has allowed us to bring an even better experience with Dead Trigger 2, debuting first on Tegra 4 devices. Our fans are going to love it."

Damn, so some kind of exclusive period?
Old 01-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
yep, sadly on our part. too many haters here complaining about dead trigger being a tech demo then a full game. no wonder they put so much effort to build their sequel on android first. maybe later on ios.
You should be careful saying that kind of stuff around these areas.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:16 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
yep, sadly on our part. too many haters here complaining about dead trigger being a tech demo then a full game. no wonder they put so much effort to build their sequel on android first. maybe later on ios.
You can't be serious. Haha, I'm pretty sure that a few haters are not the reason.

Closed Thread