★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kumobius
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 33.2 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Time waits for no one except you: the Time Surfer.
Surf across the galaxy & dive into the waves.
Rewind time to fix your mistakes & outrun the end of the universe.
Dream beyond the stars my intergalactic child.

App Store Editors Choice
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
IGN App of the Day

Follow us on Twitter: @kumobius

Gabrien's comments:

01-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Wow early release?

01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Got to beta test this... Freakin great Tiny Wings type game with some awesome upgrades (pets) and powerups and that time rewind mechanic is so great, especially for someone like me who just couldn't click with Tiny Wings gameplay no matter how hard I tried... I screw up a lot, and being able to rewind time to fix a crappy jump is great. I suck at these kind of games, but Time Surfer kept me hooked, especially over the last couple weeks (it was a lot easier also beta testing a couple other games, and having to go into sandbox mode in GC anyway...)

Blah blah blah. You guys that have Beans Quest know how high Kumobius's production levels are... Don't think, just hit buy.
01-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Is this coming at 11? I don't see it yet
01-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Game Impressions

If there's a more talented and more dedicated developer on the app store, I'd love somebody to point me in their direction. These guys just know what makes a game fun and how to implement it. You could talk about genre, and style, and different strokes, but none of that is particularly relevant here. This is pure gaming. Done right.

I was disappointed to see inclusion of IAP, but hard to tell at an early stage to what extent it is intrusive.
01-08-2013, 10:04 PM
It's up.

Edit: My Internet is slow.

Last edited by Baron Cappuccino; 01-08-2013 at 10:07 PM.
01-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Bought
01-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Woot! A nice early Birthday present for me. Happy to get this today!!!
01-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
If there's a more talented and more dedicated developer on the app store, I'd love somebody to point me in their direction. These guys just know what makes a game fun and how to implement it. You could talk about genre, and style, and different strokes, but none of that is particularly relevant here. This is pure gaming. Done right.

I was disappointed to see inclusion of IAP, but hard to tell at an early stage to what extent it is intrusive.
Please tell me that "IAP" is a typo error!?! If its true then how do they effect the gameplay....what a silly question.....how stupid of me to be questioning this game I know very little about it..have not played a second of it but I like what I see and SV said don't think just buy!!! I must!!!
01-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Please tell me that "IAP" is a typo error!?! If its true then how do they effect the gameplay....what a silly question.....how stupid of me to be questioning this game I know very little about it..have not played a second of it but I like what I see and SV said don't think just buy!!! I must!!!
The iap is cake. It's an in game currency. You can get it just by playing, you can get it by liking on Facebook and using twitter, and you can buy it. I guess it's related to pets, but I'm still figuring the game out.