Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-09-2013, 01:58 AM
iPad 2

Hello guys,

I am please to announce that Apple approved version 1.1 of Space Command. In this new version I added some beautiful and always changing space background. To celebrate, I am offering some promo codes here (first come/first serve) So Hurry!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=173221&page=3

Thanks for all the support!

Enjoy!

Mo

@LairdGames
Old 01-13-2013, 10:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Having fun with this. I like these kind of games.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:35 PM
iPad 2

@McGannahann

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am happy that you like it. I am planning many upgrades in the very near future. Right now I am working on:

- You will be able to play a new game without first going to the main menu (what the heck I was thinking)

- Game Center integration

- Alien ships...

- You will be able to capture your best action and save it to the device (then email the image or Tweet it for instance and make your friends jealous!)

So be on the look out!

By the way, and just to make sure you know (for people who would like to try the game) i have a promotion going on right now. So if you want a free promote code, simply PM and I will get one (while supply last of course)

Thanks again for the taking the try my little game and your words of encouragement. I cannot tell you how I appreciated it after working 2+ years on this! ..My first app.

Cheers.

Mo

Last edited by LairdGames; 01-13-2013 at 09:41 PM..
Old 01-29-2013, 12:12 AM
iPad 2

Default Asteroids & Missile Command had a baby. Say hello to SPACE COMMAND FREE!

online photo storage

Hello guys,

I am please to announce the release of the FREE version of Space Command! I hope you like it so far. I say so far because I have a lot of more features to add in the near future. If you have any suggestions please drop me a line here (or PM) and you can be sure I will take it into account!

I hope you like it. and if you do, I hope you will take a moment to review the game. This will give me encouragements to persist!

THANK YOU

Mo
@LairdGames

Last edited by LairdGames; 01-29-2013 at 12:33 AM..
Old 01-29-2013, 12:36 AM
iPad 2

Default [IPAD] Asteroids & Missile Command had a baby. Say hello to SPACE COMMAND FREE!

Hello guys,

I am please to announce the release of the FREE version of Space Command! I hope you like it so far. I say so far because I have a lot of more features to add in the near future. If you have any suggestions please drop me a line here (or PM) and you can be sure I will take it into account!

I hope you like it. and if you do, I hope you will take a moment to review the game. This will give me encouragements to persist!

THANK YOU

Mo
@LairdGames

Last edited by LairdGames; 01-29-2013 at 02:38 AM..
Old 02-02-2013, 03:46 AM
iPad 2

Hello guys,

I wanted to let you know a super news for Space Command. It got featured today on the App Store (ipad) in the "What's hot section! (Action & Adventure categories)

THANKS for all your support guys!

Mo
@LairdGames.