★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play with physics and gravity in this dreamy puzzler!

"With its ridiculously cute exterior and an intelligent selection of puzzles, it should satisfy anyone looking for a quick puzzle fix." 148Apps, 4/5

"Its fairly difficult to find much fault with Wake The Cat." Pixel Bedlam, 8/10

Wake a kitten from her endless slumber and dreams of fish by experimenting with meticulously designed contraptions. Fling the yarn across the room and use toy trains, portal slippers, fans and more to help guide the yarn to the dozy cat.

KEEP ROLLIN
Fling a ball of yarn across the floor and use trains, slippers, fans, and other tools to make sure the ball reaches the slumbering kitten. Manipulate pipes and use UFO toys to play with gravity in this cute and adorable physics puzzler.

OUR HOUSE
From hall to kitchen, playroom to storeroom, explore every nook and cranny of Grandmas house with over 90 puzzles to complete and try to earn all 270 stars. Even more levels coming soon.

PURRFECT
Cute, cuddly, and full of charm, Wake the Cat is fun for the whole family with easy to understand gameplay, well-paced puzzles, and impressive 3D visuals.

Game Features:
90 levels of puzzles with new levels on the way
Simple touch controls aim the yarn, tap to control objects
Cute and adorable 3D visuals and music
Fun for all ages
UNIVERSAL: Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

PLEASE NOTE:
This game features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.

Sanuku's comments:

01-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Ok... im sure my wife is gonna flip when she sees this on her ipad. Imma surprise her later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

01-09-2013, 06:02 AM
I used to have a cat. Waking her always meant to be subject to bruises or other sorts of beating. To make it short: waking her was closely related to pain. Nonetheless, this game looks quite fun!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I used to have a cat. Waking her always meant to be subject to bruises or other sorts of beating. To make it short: waking her was closely related to pain. Nonetheless, this game looks quite fun!
Pretty sure there's no holographic cat with rapier claws in this game...but play with caution!
01-09-2013, 06:56 AM
60 puzzles for a buck. if the mechanics are good, then this'll stick on the ipad long.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-09-2013, 09:07 AM
This looks awesome!

Can't wait for tonight!
01-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Looks super cute!

Definitely picking this one up

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-09-2013, 07:56 PM
This looks interesting, bizarre, and stupid.
01-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
60 puzzles for a buck. if the mechanics are good, then this'll stick on the ipad long.
Honestly I did spent more time looking at the Cat then with the Puzzles itself.

To don`t go totally offtopic:

Yes the physics and gravity puzzles are awesome and I can assure you that the Game is, as usual if it comes to Chillingo, totally sold below it`s value.
01-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Honestly I did spent more time looking at the Cat then with the Puzzles itself.
Mm-hmm, I picked this up as one of the only interesting releases so far this week, and I feel pretty confident in guessing that most people will spend a while chasing the kitten around the "room select" screens before they even start the game. =^_^=