Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-07-2011, 09:05 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Decided to give this a try at $1.99. Downloading now. I see an iPad in my future, so this being universal was a plus.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:18 AM

Default sale

99c today!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:02 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

This is a good game and definitely worth 99 cents. I do hope they get the update out adding sound, though. I don't like that this game is completely silent. Also would very much like a pass-and-play multiplayer option.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:27 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

bought this just HOPING they will ever get any multiplayer support out. seems unlikely though it's been MANY months since the last update..
Old 01-08-2013, 10:33 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

This game has been updated with IAP tile and board expansions, and some Game Center achievements. Also, a lite version has just shown up.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

That's good, I like the game and I may buy the IAP to try the new stuff, but like everybody what I most want is online. Hopefully the devs figure out how to do it at some point.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:04 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Is the new IAP worth it?
Old 01-11-2013, 03:44 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Is the new IAP worth it?
Hard to say. They're very straight forward in what they offer, but whether adding in a -8 and +8 tile or two new board configurations are each worth $1, is a call only you can make as a player.

I'm a fan of the game and gladly snap up all of its IAPs, but still suck so horribly at it I'm in no position to say how these two IAPs affect game balance or "fun".
Old 01-12-2013, 03:37 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I think Kingdoms is my kind of game. I found out that I had actually bought it a long time ago after I discovered Knizia, but never got around to playing it until this latest update.

Kingdoms is actually a short and simple game, despite the screenshots. The IAP expansions helped to spice things up even further, it is all I have been playing these two days. I am using the Zombies and Monument add-on on the 6x6 map.

Not too sure how the heroes work yet. In one game, the AI used the female heroine and placed all its tokens on her two rows, which became immune to attack. Lost very badly that time.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:21 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
I think Kingdoms is my kind of game. I found out that I had actually bought it a long time ago after I discovered Knizia, but never got around to playing it until this latest update.

Kingdoms is actually a short and simple game, despite the screenshots. The IAP expansions helped to spice things up even further, it is all I have been playing these two days. I am using the Zombies and Monument add-on on the 6x6 map.

Not too sure how the heroes work yet. In one game, the AI used the female heroine and placed all its tokens on her two rows, which became immune to attack. Lost very badly that time.
Yeah, those heroes have some very twisted little powers all covered in the game's documentation.