• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.4 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Join Lily as she flees the cursed lair of the horrible demon Grl.

Use the exceptional agility and extraordinary abilities of an amazon to run as far as possible! Jump from hill to hill, go around the creatures of the forest and destroy them using your destructive powers.

After the King of the Fairies died, the infamous Grl took power and reigned in terror. See through the demon's designs and discover the plot lurking in the depths of the magic forest!

In the game, you collect coins, complete missions, and win trophies to gain new abilities. Develop extraordinary leaping abilities or strengthen your destructive powers, then hurtle back into the race!
Detailed graphics, humor, hours of gameplay and easy to understand. Every second of the game calls for precision, sharp reflexes, agility, and powerful spells. The game also contains parts of trophies to win, animals to save, rare coins to collect, and a really cute amazon.

Praised by the critics for the excellent controls. Discover the runner of the year!

Buy Little Amazon and dive into its captivating universe.
Developed with love by cTools Studio - check out the made-in-France talent of a brand new studio!

This game features:
Hours of races (a real marathon)!
Universal application that also functions on all iPads
iPhone 5-compatible display
Over 20 objects so you can personalize your amazon!
Hundreds of equipment upgrades
Playable with AppleTV in 720p resolution
Save on iCloud
Arcade controls
Entirely in English

Sanuku's comments:

01-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Aha... another instaget.
Waiting for your impressions of this game.

Drat!
01-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Really liking this game. Very well polished, the visuals are a treat to look at, the controls work great, and a lot of fun. All-in-all a great free endless runner with ads only on the menus and the only IAP I can see are the option to buy coins. It's safe guys!

01-09-2013, 03:36 PM
actually very fun and polished.

does IAP remove ads?

should be a X2 coins IAP.
01-09-2013, 03:57 PM
I knew from the font choice for 'Loading' I was in for a real treat. Sadness. Do developers that make games like this really expect their games to go anywhere? Or is it simply shovel ware that they hope kids will fall apon and download?

I hate being negative. But, seriously blech.
01-09-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm enjoying this! Fun, polished, great- looking game! Bought the $.99 IAP for a few extra coins and got rid of the ads, which are very annoying and egregious here IMO. Well worth it. In the game, you actually earn a good amount as you go, and boy, are there a lot of things to buy to help you do better, and you'll need 'em! Controls work well, and it runs smoothly. Man, every time I think I'm done with these runner- type games another one comes down the pipe and I find myself digging it! Check it out, it's pretty darn good!
01-09-2013, 07:54 PM
I think they meant platformer, not platformed.
01-09-2013, 08:40 PM
iCade support?
01-10-2013, 05:53 AM
Is there a new law which requires every casual game to include collecting coins as part of the core game mechanic? I'm so sick of this. Every so-called casual game turns into an epic slogfest or a money pit (depending on which route you choose to follow) nowadays.
01-10-2013, 07:00 AM
Cute, but would work better as a full blown auto-platformer with set levels instead of just endless mode.