Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #491  
Old 01-09-2013, 12:57 PM
lordyokomoto lordyokomoto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
Default

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all downloaded this for both iPad and iPhone but just can't get it past the sync stage at all on both devices I have tried the log of GC but that not worked either (((((( really want to play but can't

Can anyone help at all . Pleeaaaaaseeeee
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 01-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Steve at ThreeGoblins Steve at ThreeGoblins is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordyokomoto View Post
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all downloaded this for both iPad and iPhone but just can't get it past the sync stage at all on both devices I have tried the log of GC but that not worked either (((((( really want to play but can't

Can anyone help at all . Pleeaaaaaseeeee
Hello,

It's going to be tricky to sort on a forum as we don't know much about your situation, but try this for starters !

Make sure iCloud is on.
Make sure Documents & Data is on
Make sure Wi-Fi is on
Try logging out of GC on both devices
Then log onto one of them and run the game

Have you played it on either device yet, or did you just install on both at same time?
Do you use iCloud for other things?
Check last few pages of this forum. A few others had the same issues.

Failing that contact us via the website, as then you will get contact with the techie.

Steve @ ThreeGoblins
http://www.spellcraft-ccg.com/
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 01-09-2013, 01:48 PM
lordyokomoto lordyokomoto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
Default

Hi thanx,

U must have a Midas touch as just as u replied it started working on iPad lol, now to try iPhone
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 01-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve at ThreeGoblins View Post
Vovin and his bacon

No, no. Don't look at me - Lechatcurieux started that bacon stuff!

The gold transfer worked, btw! Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 01-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Shaul8Bit Shaul8Bit is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
No, no. Don't look at me - Lechatcurieux started that bacon stuff!

The gold transfer worked, btw! Thanks so much!
Hey add me on GC if you guys would like so I can do some human v human battles in the near future.
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 01-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Shaul8Bit Shaul8Bit is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Default

Enjoying the game after a few hours of play. Has all the things I liked about Kard Combat and Shadow Era. As a former diehard MTG player this game is quite refreshing and a definite hit for me on mobile.

Can't wait to see the future progress, and hopefully this game continues to be tweaked and built upon (rather than beginning a new TCG/CCG game from scratch) as it has promise.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 01-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Steve at ThreeGoblins Steve at ThreeGoblins is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaul8Bit View Post
Enjoying the game after a few hours of play. Has all the things I liked about Kard Combat and Shadow Era. As a former diehard MTG player this game is quite refreshing and a definite hit for me on mobile.

Can't wait to see the future progress, and hopefully this game continues to be tweaked and built upon (rather than beginning a new TCG/CCG game from scratch) as it has promise.

Thank you for your comments.

If you check back over this whole forum you can see some of the stuff planned.

There will be around 500 cards eventually. More correctly, there are already, but not for public use in the iOS version, since getting the digital art and testing takes quite a long time!

The next small update will just be a few (10) new cards. Update after that, a whole new faction. And another after that...etc

Regards
Steve @ ThreeGoblins
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 01-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Shaul8Bit Shaul8Bit is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 27
Default

Three Goblins you guys rock. I hope to see your Spellcraft brand and future endeavors excel greatly.
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve at ThreeGoblins View Post
Update after that, a whole new faction. And another after that...etc

Regards
Steve @ ThreeGoblins

New faction? Hmmmm.... *thinks*

Ha, I guess it will be the forces of Heaven, the Light or sth like that... Angels and stuff. Colour: white or yellow.

I'd really love to see a faction, based on the Egyptian mythology. Mummies, Bastet, Horus, Seth, snakes, sand elementals and all these things.

Oh, and I bet that the dwarves will come into play, too. We already have faeries and elven-likes. Also missing: a human faction with Paladins and Knights (and lots of pretty damsels!) and an ice faction.

@Lechat: hey, sorry for the canceled match yesterday. This time, my wifi had problems, but works now.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-10-2013 at 02:59 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 01-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Steve at ThreeGoblins Steve at ThreeGoblins is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
New faction? Hmmmm.... *thinks*

Ha, I guess it will be the forces of Heaven, the Light or sth like that... Angels and stuff. Colour: white or yellow.

I'd really love to see a faction, based on the Egyptian mythology. Mummies, Bastet, Horus, Seth, snakes, sand elementals and all these things.

Oh, and I bet that the dwarves will come into play, too. We already have faeries and elven-likes. Also missing: a human faction with Paladins and Knights (and lots of pretty damsels!) and an ice
Yes and no!

We are very much trying to set up an original world that avoids too many typical fantasy races, because that's been done many times before. You won't see any dwarves, goblins, trolls or orcs, or a Tolkien-style Legolas.

No, there won't be any faction based on the heavens, with angels and healing and such.

Yes, there is a faction which uses some parts of Egyptian myth and history - it has pyramids, mummies and mirages.

Yes, there is an Ice faction too, top right of map.

No, there won't be a human faction. Well, not exactly....... <--- the dots of mystery.


Steve
ThreeGoblins
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent