Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

01-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Good work on completing the Igneous breed, Dlstar! And tangentially, please tell which Fractus make good racers as I am curious and like to race also.

Thanks to Gracesqx for the Pistrix,
Nirtew for the Favus,
Dean for the Fortuno,
Dom for the Fortunos,
Dtl1081 for the Mustacium,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good night to all.

SnappyMcfrog
•Lvl 44 'dex: 53% •100% of Anura-Marinus, Stellata, Calvaria-Signum, Tessera, Emblema, Fortuno.
01-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: North Queensland, Australia
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappyMcfrog View Post
Good work on completing the Igneous breed, Dlstar! And tangentially, please tell which Fractus make good racers as I am curious and like to race also.

Thanks to Gracesqx for the Pistrix,
Nirtew for the Favus,
Dean for the Fortuno,
Dom for the Fortunos,
Dtl1081 for the Mustacium,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good night to all.
I use green cafea, violet ceres and olive floris.

01-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 978
A big thank you to dean288367 for the figularis gift.

Congrats to dlstar
01-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: in virtual
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by javaRich View Post
Congratulations to Snappy for reaching level 33 and to Dlstar for completing your first of the new breeds!

Aqua Muscus Signum was the frog used to celebrate special occasions because of its value. What is it now? Sent both of you Glass Chroma Fortunos..Congratulations!
Funny a celebration frog, what a good idea.

Ditto on the Congrats on reaching lvl 33 Snappy & the Ignitus 100% for Dlstar.
01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Signum pleaseeee?

Can anyone please send me a signum frog? I have been trying over a month to get one!

My Game Center name is: x prime v

Thank you to anyone that can help
01-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere else
Posts: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
I use green cafea, violet ceres and olive floris.
Thanks for the info on the racing Fractus, dlstar. Would like to try to race it once I breed it. Knowing the glacial speed at which I do most things, that might not happen for a while.

My best racing frog is a Pink Carota Fortuna, It has only lost one race & that was when my MB was almost empty so I raced it twice in a row.

p.s.: Got some thanks to spread around! Thanks to you, dlstar, for the Igneous, XXX for the Scutulata, & Snappy for the Fortuna. All snug & happy in MB dreaming of a pristine pond & lily pads with presents.

p.p.s.: Kinda sad no one got the Magma Cum Laude pun in context. Maybe I'm losing my Touch (thankfully it's not my iPhone!)

GC= lisianne
01-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xprimev View Post
Can anyone please send me a signum frog? I have been trying over a month to get one!
My Game Center name is: x prime v
Thank you to anyone that can help
Sent you an Olive Signum which has been a good racer for me. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the racing frogs info, Dlstar!

Thanks to Andi for the Fractus,
Cygnetseven for the Symphonia,
Dtl1081 for the Coclearis,
Lisi for the Fortuno,
Maholah for the Fortuno,
Quossum for the Tessera

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good night everyone.

SnappyMcfrog
•Lvl 44 'dex: 53% •100% of Anura-Marinus, Stellata, Calvaria-Signum, Tessera, Emblema, Fortuno.
01-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
Thanks for the info on the racing Fractus, dlstar. Would like to try to race it once I breed it. Knowing the glacial speed at which I do most things, that might not happen for a while.

My best racing frog is a Pink Carota Fortuna, It has only lost one race & that was when my MB was almost empty so I raced it twice in a row.

p.s.: Got some thanks to spread around! Thanks to you, dlstar, for the Igneous, XXX for the Scutulata, & Snappy for the Fortuna. All snug & happy in MB dreaming of a pristine pond & lily pads with presents.

p.p.s.: Kinda sad no one got the Magma Cum Laude pun in context. Maybe I'm losing my Touch (thankfully it's not my iPhone!)
I still don't get why the pun, but I love the followup . And yes, going back to previous post, I think you were wanting me to say I'll be sending them ad infinitum ... and I certainly will to keep fuelling this gold.
01-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Aus.
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
p.p.s.: Kinda sad no one got the Magma Cum Laude pun in context. Maybe I'm losing my Touch (thankfully it's not my iPhone!)
LOL. To be honest my brain kind of spell corrected that one so I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

Game Center ID: StephenP67, Plus ID: fazstp
Froggydexed 48% (18,012/ 36,800): 100% of Anura to Sagitta, Floresco to Signum, Frondis to Fortuno.
01-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazstp View Post
LOL. To be honest my brain kind of spell corrected that one so I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.
Now I see it.