01-09-2013, 11:32 PM
#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Currently available on the Google Market. I've downloaded but haven't had much time with it yet.
yes yes I am aware of it for droids but now for iPhones please! the trailer came out in November i've been waiting since! @_@
01-10-2013, 12:16 AM
#52
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Ugh it requires Internet to play. Seriously zenonia gets worse each release. Back to wild frontier

01-10-2013, 12:30 AM
#53
Really hate the long loading time: It's even worse than the thousands of crashes on Zenonia 4's start screen. And... I really, REALLY wish this did not need constant wifi connection.

I don't know how long I will keep it.
01-10-2013, 12:46 AM
#54
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: RPG LOVERLAND
Posts: 1,243
i just spent $10 on the bloody dragon knight avatar that doesnt really do much besides give me 3 extra attack points. -.- not only that the more i look at it, they really havent changed anything, theres no innovation. look at final fantasy or grand theft auto, each new game introduces us to new stuff. this zenonia gave us a avatar shop and better graphics? thats all, i bet you zenonia 6 will have a avatar shop and a gender change shop, might even have to pay 100 zen to change your characters name. im really almost over this. zenonia gave us a full great rpg experience, zenonia 2 improved in every way with graphics and fun, zenonia 3 was alright with a few new things here and there, zenonia 4 gave us great graphics but horrible iap shop, and now zenonia 5 shows even more horrible iap i have come to hate. be warned by this as zenonia 6 should arrive next year. 2/5 stars.

this doesnt even compare to inotia or crimsonheart, let alone epichearts.

That's Prince Boss To You!
01-10-2013, 01:05 AM
#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
i just spent $10 on the bloody dragon knight avatar that doesnt really do much besides give me 3 extra attack points. -.- not only that the more i look at it, they really havent changed anything, theres no innovation. look at final fantasy or grand theft auto, each new game introduces us to new stuff. this zenonia gave us a avatar shop and better graphics? thats all, i bet you zenonia 6 will have a avatar shop and a gender change shop, might even have to pay 100 zen to change your characters name. im really almost over this. zenonia gave us a full great rpg experience, zenonia 2 improved in every way with graphics and fun, zenonia 3 was alright with a few new things here and there, zenonia 4 gave us great graphics but horrible iap shop, and now zenonia 5 shows even more horrible iap i have come to hate. be warned by this as zenonia 6 should arrive next year. 2/5 stars.

this doesnt even compare to inotia or crimsonheart, let alone epichearts.
Inotia is shit, Crimsonheart had godawful translation. But EpicHearts is better
01-10-2013, 03:40 AM
#56
I got bored with this series at number 3
01-10-2013, 04:43 AM
#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Ugh it requires Internet to play. Seriously zenonia gets worse each release. Back to wild frontier
Sure does, tested it earlier by turning WiFi off after inital download and starting some games. It was the only thing I hoped Gamevil would change between Android and iOS (I don't always have a connection with my iPad while on the go). I'm not sure how long I'll keep it on my iPad now since I don't always have a connection opposed to my phone. Buzzkill.

Game Center: Diligence
01-10-2013, 06:11 AM
#58
7 pages of totally opposite opinions about Zenonia 5. Maybe you're a greedy pal, Gamevil, but you sure know how to make an entrance.
01-10-2013, 06:47 AM
#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Sure does, tested it earlier by turning WiFi off after inital download and starting some games. It was the only thing I hoped Gamevil would change between Android and iOS (I don't always have a connection with my iPad while on the go). I'm not sure how long I'll keep it on my iPad now since I don't always have a connection opposed to my phone. Buzzkill.
So does it have to be a wifi connection or can it be 4g? Also does it constantly connect eating up data or it just needs to connect once when u start it?

EDIT: Can anyone help me out here? Does it eat alot of data or no? I want to make sure before I get into it.

Last edited by Amenbrother; 01-10-2013 at 07:47 AM.
01-10-2013, 06:51 AM
#60
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Far far away
Posts: 294
Game is fun but i would rather play CrimsonHeart.