Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Mr. Charley Mr. Charley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,976
Default

Does this have Game Centre achievements?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Delusionaltool Delusionaltool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardbattle View Post
Doesn't work on my 4th gen ipad either.... How'd I get a refund?
jesus , let them fix it before you ask for a refund LOL... just saying...people immediately freak out over 3.00 dollars hell even a dollar if it crashes give the review 0 stars when its just a stupid bug that needs fixed.... ill never understand...i mean i get it , it sucks when it dont work but its not like its never not gonna work a fix is always around the corner...

did anyone try to email the devs tell em about this thread and report the bug?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:14 PM
colorsound colorsound is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
jesus , let them fix it before you ask for a refund LOL... just saying...people immediately freak out over 3.00 dollars hell even a dollar if it crashes give the review 0 stars when its just a stupid bug that needs fixed.... ill never understand...i mean i get it , it sucks when it dont work but its not like its never not gonna work a fix is always around the corner...

did anyone try to email the devs tell em about this thread and report the bug?
I emailed them, as I was one of the people ready to DL on ipad 4, 6.0.1 at 11pm
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Jet_Black Jet_Black is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 93
Default

Maybe try their website, all the info is there to contact. I emailed them too with a link to this forum.

http://www.hellogames.org/
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Delusionaltool Delusionaltool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
I emailed them, as I was one of the people ready to DL on ipad 4, 6.0.1 at 11pm
nice....
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Sanuku Sanuku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,076
Default

Added a warning to the first Post. Sorry for the delay with it. Didn`t expected to be that busy at work. Back on topic:

I can approve that the Game isn`t running on the New iPad (4th Gen, 6.0.1) and that it doesn`t matter if you are connected to Game Center or not.

To be honest I didn`t expected Hello Games to screw up that big. Guess there is always a first time

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-09-2013 at 07:28 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:27 PM
juls363 juls363 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 436
Default

I already have bike baron complete with being able to customize my own tracks

What else could you want more from this genre ? I'm keeping my money. Peace y'all.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:29 PM
devensega devensega is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 621
Default

It wont work on my iPad 4 (6.0.1) either, so we definitely have a thing. These things are usually fixed sharpish so no worries eh.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:30 PM
MasterChief3624 MasterChief3624 is offline
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Wasn't expecting it to be that small! Instabuy
Regrettably, that's what she said.

...I'm so sorry...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:31 PM
devensega devensega is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juls363 View Post
I already have bike baron complete with being able to customize my own tracks

What else could you want more from this genre ? I'm keeping my money. Peace y'all.
This is a very different game, but your choice old boy.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent