01-10-2013, 03:02 AM
This game looks Fun.
01-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Nevertheless, there's a big difference between playing a game and panning it, and being insulting without actually having played it. Doesn't seem particularly fair.
Agree with that, some games i dont like the look of but i'm often pleasantly surprised. I'll give this a go as its free, filesize seems quite large (havent got much room on my device !) but its great we can try this out first.

Got quite a few of these 'kikstart' type games, this one looks pretty good and the online player version seems to work well.

I'm sure a fair few younger iOS fans might think a lot of retro games look like garbage but i'm more into gameplay, if a game plays well i dont care so much for amazing graphics/sound etc, seen too many games with stunning graphics but the gameplays rubbish (And this game seems to have decent graphics anyway)

01-10-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Typically Gabrien.
If you've been playing games on iOS since '08 and haven't become a bit jaded and cynical; you haven't invested enough time and money in this hobby. Remembering when iAds and iApps literally did not exist...:sigh:
01-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
If you've been playing games on iOS since '08 and haven't become a bit jaded and cynical; you haven't invested enough time and money in this hobby. Remembering when iAds and iApps literally did not exist...:sigh:
I'd take iAd and IAP over iOS 1, in which the App Store didn't exist and there were no 3rd party apps
01-10-2013, 11:23 AM
No way.

DAMNIT I JUST SPENT ALL MY ITUNES

On. Nvm. It's free
01-10-2013, 11:28 AM
I can't find where to pay the $2.99 to unlock it and get rid of the ads. Can anyone help?
01-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iago View Post
I can't find where to pay the $2.99 to unlock it and get rid of the ads. Can anyone help?
It`s later in the Game. I did cut the Moment out the Game asks if I want to keep playing it and pay for the other Tracks or go back to the Menu.

Edit:

I did cut it out because I had once forgotten to remove it and someone really tried to log into my iTunes Store Account.
01-12-2013, 05:48 PM
So, even though the game is listed as free, it's more like a lite version?

A few levels to try out, and the full game costs 2.99?

Which is fine by me, the game is really fun and a huge improvement over the other two, I just hope that people don't start complaining about IAP when this is really kind of like a trial version