App description: Beware! This Game Will Introduce You to New Levels of Awesomeness!

Play, challenge your friends, Win!

With over 50 Million downloads(!) and leading the games charts in hundreds of countries, Trial Xtreme series is BACK and its going to set the bar even higher.

*****Ability to change riders controls from Tilt to Buttons via the options menu*****

Trial Xtreme 3, will take your breath away with its new innovations and amazing features. Tackle 137 completely original courses, fighting your friends for the race, win while carefully controlling your bike to ensure that you dont fall victim to one of the many hundreds of mines, water pipes, or wrecked cars that are standing in your way.

Race against your friends and the world top Trials bikers head to head, shoulder to shoulder to prove to everyone what we already know- That you are #1! the best Trial Xtremist out there!

Customize your bike and rider to your own tastes, then hit the course and win the race by taking advantage of the brilliant new social media and offline multiplayer options, that allows you to challenge friends or random players even when they are off line.

GAME FEATURES:

New, advanced physics engine which revolutionizes gameplay

32 free levels out of a total of 137 (!) levels across 7 worlds and hundreds of new obstacles

Play alone or head to head against your FACEBOOK friends and random players

Different high score table for every level

Customize your bike and rider

Play with phones accelerometer or buttons

If you encounter any issue or just like to tell us how awesome you are please dont think twice before contacting us at: support@deemedya.com

leonard_dabinski's comments:

01-10-2013, 03:02 AM
This game looks Fun.
01-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Nevertheless, there's a big difference between playing a game and panning it, and being insulting without actually having played it. Doesn't seem particularly fair.
Agree with that, some games i dont like the look of but i'm often pleasantly surprised. I'll give this a go as its free, filesize seems quite large (havent got much room on my device !) but its great we can try this out first.

Got quite a few of these 'kikstart' type games, this one looks pretty good and the online player version seems to work well.

I'm sure a fair few younger iOS fans might think a lot of retro games look like garbage but i'm more into gameplay, if a game plays well i dont care so much for amazing graphics/sound etc, seen too many games with stunning graphics but the gameplays rubbish (And this game seems to have decent graphics anyway)

01-10-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Typically Gabrien.
If you've been playing games on iOS since '08 and haven't become a bit jaded and cynical; you haven't invested enough time and money in this hobby. Remembering when iAds and iApps literally did not exist...:sigh:
01-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
If you've been playing games on iOS since '08 and haven't become a bit jaded and cynical; you haven't invested enough time and money in this hobby. Remembering when iAds and iApps literally did not exist...:sigh:
I'd take iAd and IAP over iOS 1, in which the App Store didn't exist and there were no 3rd party apps
01-10-2013, 11:23 AM
No way.

DAMNIT I JUST SPENT ALL MY ITUNES

On. Nvm. It's free
01-10-2013, 11:28 AM
I can't find where to pay the $2.99 to unlock it and get rid of the ads. Can anyone help?
01-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iago View Post
I can't find where to pay the $2.99 to unlock it and get rid of the ads. Can anyone help?
It`s later in the Game. I did cut the Moment out the Game asks if I want to keep playing it and pay for the other Tracks or go back to the Menu.

Edit:

I did cut it out because I had once forgotten to remove it and someone really tried to log into my iTunes Store Account.
01-12-2013, 05:48 PM
So, even though the game is listed as free, it's more like a lite version?

A few levels to try out, and the full game costs 2.99?

Which is fine by me, the game is really fun and a huge improvement over the other two, I just hope that people don't start complaining about IAP when this is really kind of like a trial version