★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Well I tried the machine gun and it didn't say buy. And tried upgrading my gun to level 2 and nothing? Guess it comes unlocked in story mode?
01-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Well I tried the machine gun and it didn't say buy. And tried upgrading my gun to level 2 and nothing? Guess it comes unlocked in story mode?
oww yeah, you have to "unlock" it in the story mode first before using it in the endless run mode.. does this help?

thanks!

Cute Kill - Not just another "zombie" game
Check out the TA thread

PAWS! Cat Attack - Cute Kitten Madness
On Sale to celebrate Launch

01-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchten View Post
oww yeah, you have to "unlock" it in the story mode first before using it in the endless run mode.. does this help?

thanks!
Very. Thanks this and punch quest and jetpack joyride and my favorite endless runners
01-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Very. Thanks this and punch quest and jetpack joyride and my favorite endless runners
Thanks!!
glad you like it!

Check out the TA thread

01-10-2013, 08:10 AM
It's nice to play a simple game every now and then. This is simple and does what it does pretty darn well. Connector's "reverse shmup/endless runner" comment was spot-on and I'm looking forward to seeing how the game plays out with bigger and badder weapons. While there are indeed 2 currencies, if I'm not mistaken, you can only buy (IAP) diamonds. Those can then be converted to coins if you want.

In a nutshell, simplicity is Cute Kill's key strength and thankfully, it doesn't try to be something it isn't. If you want to shoot zombies in the face as an adorable baby, look no further...Cute Kill's got you covered.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Does anyone knownwhich device this game plays best on, iphone or ipad? Depending on how the tilt controls are implemented, of course.
01-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Wish there could be a way to earn diamonds but overall best game of this genre so far
01-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Wish there could be a way to earn diamonds but overall best game of this genre so far
Thanka for the comments guys!

Diamonds are also given as rewards! Daily rewards so be sure to come back daily!

Check out the TA thread

01-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Thanka for the comments guys!

Diamonds are also given as rewards! Daily rewards so be sure to come back daily!
Oh cool
01-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Yes guys,

I am sorry but this was a mistake in the release date,
we were kind of down with this situation..

But your kind words and encouragement are what keep developers like us going!

If you guys want the promo code, I could give it
But we would appreciate it if you could buy this so that we can drink some coffee and continue coding

Baahh! don't like sad stories, and certainly ain't starting one,

so if you need promo codes just shot away in the comments below!

cheers guys!
Anton
Bought last night after reading an article, will post so imps tonight, got to head off to work.