Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-15-2012, 11:40 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
So is Episode 3 going to come out soon?
Nope, the dev is no longer in game development, unfortunately, according to his post in the Blue Defense 2nd Wave thread.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:08 AM

Man, I loved this game. I bought it when it was brand new and I wish they would finish it
Oh well...,. I guess it will never be
Anyone know of a good game that is similar?
Old 01-06-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.b.kroeker View Post
Man, I loved this game. I bought it when it was brand new and I wish they would finish it
Then you should register your thoughts here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173267

Since you are clearly one of the faithful few.

Sadly red conquest, and the commercial failure thereof, is one of the reasons why I've been out of the community for so long. We made so little money that we just had to fold. Also, the project was enormous - we made a server that handled cellular phone latency and automatically forwarded messages on the fly if your IP address changed for goodness' sake! We pulled off a small indie house miracle, though now that sort of thing is just handled by Game Center. We couldn't continue to afford server costs, in general, so the tough decision was made to turn it off a short while ago.

If you are one of the many who want to see red conquest survive, make your opinion known in the above thread, and I will take it into consideration...

I'm back! Kind of. Part time, if you get me.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakooistra View Post
If you are one of the many who want to see red conquest survive, make your opinion known...
There's a poll here now and I want everyone who has played my games before to take it, if they care about getting more games from me.

This thread ought to be filled with people who care, right? ;p
Old 09-27-2013, 03:44 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDDD Red Conquest and already voted. I've been out of the community for a while so I feel very sad I didnt get these news earlier. John, would it be TOO much work to at least try to balance the factions as they are now? Yea yea I know that multiplayer servers aren't there anymore. But at the very least, could you make the Green faction as it was when it first released? (broken but fun!) and Improve the Red faction? Cheaper units to make would do it. I don't think this in particular would be too hard to do, right? Just change some numbers...Hopefully?

I loved the game, even as it is now it's still cool. The unbalance in the factions is probably the only thing I feel is missing from this, other than that, I'm ok with you moving to something else . If you could just focus on the balance for skirmish battles and stuff, that would be the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakooistra View Post
Then you should register your thoughts here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173267

Since you are clearly one of the faithful few.

Sadly red conquest, and the commercial failure thereof, is one of the reasons why I've been out of the community for so long. We made so little money that we just had to fold. Also, the project was enormous - we made a server that handled cellular phone latency and automatically forwarded messages on the fly if your IP address changed for goodness' sake! We pulled off a small indie house miracle, though now that sort of thing is just handled by Game Center. We couldn't continue to afford server costs, in general, so the tough decision was made to turn it off a short while ago.

If you are one of the many who want to see red conquest survive, make your opinion known in the above thread, and I will take it into consideration...

I'm back! Kind of. Part time, if you get me.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Also, let it be known that this is probably THE ONLY game that has never left my device, play it occasionally still. Other games come and go and come again . but this game, goshdarn it, i Loved it
Old 09-27-2013, 03:46 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.b.kroeker View Post
Oh well...,. I guess it will never be
Anyone know of a good game that is similar?
The challenge missions are very fun to do. Also making teams against AI is a lot of fun.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewithchaos View Post
I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDDD Red Conquest and already voted. I've been out of the community for a while so I feel very sad I didnt get these news earlier. John, would it be TOO much work to at least try to balance the factions as they are now? Yea yea I know that multiplayer servers aren't there anymore. But at the very least, could you make the Green faction as it was when it first released? (broken but fun!) and Improve the Red faction? Cheaper units to make would do it. I don't think this in particular would be too hard to do, right? Just change some numbers...Hopefully?
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love when these threads get resurrected from nowhere.

And the timing is interesting.

Kickstarter just came to Canada...

Perhaps it's out of scope for this thread, but I'm thinking of bringing back blue attack and maybe updating all of my apps in the process - universal, retina, ios 7 game pad, you name it I want it. But I need time/money to do it...

Screw it, I'm going to create a new thread for that topic.

*leaves this screen while editing*

BAM done
Old 12-11-2013, 11:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

They're back!
Old 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Oh wow. All of their games have been updated as 12/11/13. Time to finally dig in I guess.