Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-10-2013, 09:59 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

V1.2 is now out, with more SFX, some UI and gameplay tweaks, and better App Store images. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:42 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

A new version of Curly Minesweeper is out now. V1.2.1 fixes some crash bugs and takes the languages supported to over 10. There is also now a promo video on YouTube... take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUFbSVJ5c0

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default New version with no Ads

Hi guys - CM dev here. A new version of CM is on the AppStore now (1.2.4), with some bug fixes and some other changes:

Ads are now off for everyone. I was making so little money on the Ads I thought I'd turn them off completely and see if it increased the audience at all. I'm hoping that without ads people may be more encouraged to play and buy the optional IAP instead.

Treasure is now turned off. After some play testing I felt that giving treasure was another reason for people to not buy any in-game coins. It feels a bit mean, but my conversion rate is so low I reckon I've got nothing to lose. People can play as much as they like, ad-free, as long as they forego the assists.

I've added receipt validation for the IAP purchases. I'm currently suffering around 80% piracy on the IAP's, so putting receipt validation should help stop the chronic theft that is happening.

Anyway, it's all a bit of an experiment - I'm making pretty much zero income from CM, so I've not really got much to lose. Meanwhile, onwards with the next game.