★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Welcome to Die!

View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi
Coke 50 75.76%
Pepsi 16 24.24%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
01-23-2013, 08:18 PM
I just want Walking Dead and True Blood to return.

I did enjoy the first episode of The Following
01-24-2013, 01:34 PM
It's literally the middle of Winter here in Texas, but it's 55 to 80 daily for the next week. Wearing shorts and a V. Not complaining.

Twitter: @back2this

01-26-2013, 03:56 AM
Just watched Happy Tree Friends for the first time in years with my bro. So, so disturbed. If you don't know what the series is, here's a "good" place to start: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=165Vj...%3D165VjNKRNdw
01-26-2013, 04:05 AM
It's on Netflix as well....not a fan.
01-26-2013, 01:31 PM
I demand a change in my user title!

Recent events have occurred which deem it necessary for my user title to be modified from "Senior Member" to "Wake the Cat enthusiast <3"

I do say *adjusts monocle*. Make it happen!

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Don't ask for it dude. It'll get changed to something like "I ❤ Used Kitty Litter". Trust me I know; I've been cruelly abused by some anonymous admin and had my user title mangled before. It isn't worth it.
01-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Don't ask for it dude. It'll get changed to something like "I ❤ Used Kitty Litter". Trust me I know; I've been cruelly abused by some anonymous admin and had my user title mangled before. It isn't worth it.
Hahaha.... Duly noted. You didn't ask for a title change, though, did you? Didn't they bestow the name upon you randomly?

Or did you ask for it?

Suddenly I'm worried...

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Hahaha.... Duly noted. You didn't ask for a title change, though, did you? Didn't they bestow the name upon you randomly?

Or did you ask for it?

Suddenly I'm worried...
I asked a few times jokingly in a few threads to be renamed "Head Potentate & Chief Despot of the Dead Trigger Denigration Society" and all of a sudden "I ❤ Dead Trigger" pops up as my user title.

Someone has a sense of humor. Eh, and I thought I was the only one here!
01-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I asked a few times jokingly in a few threads to be renamed "Head Potentate & Chief Despot of the Dead Trigger Denigration Society" and all of a sudden "I ❤ Dead Trigger" pops up as my user title.

Someone has a sense of humor. Eh, and I thought I was the only one here!
Oh dear...

CHANGE OF PLAN. Admin, I would like to request a change in my title. I would like it changed to "Wake the Cat is the most terrible game i-"... I can't do it.... I just can't.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-26-2013, 02:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Made me laugh.

I just remembered Porky von FuFu and Dr. Porkenheimer's Boner Juice. *lols til stomach hurts*

Well, you can only expect the unexpected. If you ask for it, normally nothing happens. But in rare cases, it might be fulfilled, but in a twisted way. And unbelievable rare: you wish gets fulfilled. It can also happen just by giving them a reason because you acted like a complete dork or said something stewpid or get noticed in some other way. It might also hit a random person thst posted in the thread.

I'd personally never make the mistake to ask for a user name or title change, like Mr Noisypants or stuff.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-26-2013 at 03:06 PM.