App description: JOE DANGER

**WOW. Its simply fantastic" TouchArcade**
**Looks stunning iGamer **
**"Immense replay value" 148Apps **
**"The next big thing" Touchgen **
**"Love it" Destructoid**
**"Frantic, classic, Joe Danger fun" The Gamers Hub **

JOE DANGERS BIGGEST ADVENTURE YET!
The multi-award winning smash hit comes to your iOS device in an entirely new game!

Wear the cape of the Worlds Most Determined Stuntman, and take your trusty motorbike on a wild ride from zero to hero! Race, ride and defy death as you jump buses, dodge giant mousetraps, leap tanks full of sharks and reclaim your title of Master of Disaster! Swipe Joe to pop a wheelie, flick obstacles out of the way, tap to jump, hold down to crouch and waggle to fight sharks!

*BEAUTIFUL! Eye-popping Retina 3D graphics
*FUN! Critically acclaimed gameplay in your hands
*SMOOTH! Intuitive touch controls
*HUGE! 20+ hours of non-stop action
*UNLOCKABLE! 25+ playable characters to discover
*GAMECENTER! Pull tricks and combos to beat your friends

Praise for the original multi-award winning Joe Danger:
Incredible IGN
Flawless Destructoid
Videogame perfection - Eurogamer

*OPTIMISED for iPhone 4, iPad 1, iPod Touch (3rd & 4th gen*) and iPhone 3GS
Gorgeous 3D graphics, silky framerate and animation up to HD resolutions!
*iPod touch 3 8GB is not a real 3rd Gen device, and ISNT supported

*ENHANCED for iPhone 4S, iPad 2, new iPad and iPad Mini
60fps retina graphics with normal mapping, dynamic shadows and hundreds of physics objects!

*PERFECTED for iPhone 5 and iPad (with retina display)
Everything to the MAX! Show off your device with eye-poppingly vibrant visuals!

Hello Games is a tiny indie studio, your support and 5-star ratings keep the updates coming :)
Find out more @ www.joe-danger.com
Follow us @ www.twitter.com/hellogames

Sanuku's comments:

01-10-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm quite at the start still, I finished the first 2 tours and in the middle of the 3rd, but here are my thoughts so far: while it is a nice game for sure and extremely polished, I can't say it's a great game. The main problem with it is the same problem I had with Rayman Jungle Run - it just made me want to play Rayman Origins. And Joe Danger Touch just makes me want to play Joe Danger. I also feel that with virtual buttons this would play well: 2 buttons for moving forward and backwards and 2 buttons for flipping. Games like Bike Baron, Motocross Madness have proved to play very well with a 4 button setup. As is, while the presentation is definitely Joe Danger, the gameplay is completely different, it doesn't feel like I can go crazy with nutty flips and insane combos for ridiculous high scores as in the PSN/XBLA version.

These are of course very early impressions but I have the feeling I'm getting the gist of it already.
01-10-2013, 04:59 PM
I have both bike baron and this game.

Stop playing bike baron after a few games when it was released while i can't stop playing this game.

Controls are so good, it's really fun and challenge is great!

So better than bike baron in any way.

Btw, there is a bug giving infinite money that should be fixed.

01-10-2013, 05:16 PM
This is a five star game! I've recently had a hard time getting hooked on any iOS games but this is the cure. Really polished, well thought out levels with achievable objectives, and great use of touchscreen controls. Quickly and easily made into my all time favorite list. Cant stop playing it, I just finished the first hard tour with all pro badges. I'm not going to stop until I complete all of the objectives and trophies.
01-10-2013, 05:45 PM
This game is amazing. Great replay value, and a good amount of levels. This is without a doubt a must buy game.
01-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi, can anyone tell me how many game center achievements there are in the game please?

thx!
01-10-2013, 06:31 PM
the fact this game is only 133mb installed is crazy
01-10-2013, 06:50 PM
I require an update immediately god damnit I wanna play

Edit: Well bless my britches.

Last edited by k1lljoy_89; 01-10-2013 at 06:53 PM.
01-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Ipad 4 update is LIVE!!!

It now works so far!

Last edited by colorsound; 01-10-2013 at 07:07 PM.
01-10-2013, 08:42 PM
You obviously haven't played many games of this style/genre.
01-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Awesome, grabbing it now!

Twitter: @back2this