Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Public Game Developers Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 05:17 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hey! Thanks for pointing it out.

By right it shouldn't pop up for iPads because its an iPhone app. Not sure why it didn't pop up in your initial search though. We tried it on our end and it showed up. So just hoping that it was one of those momentary iTunes glitches that we have become accustomed to. Haha.

Btw, I had your app installed for a long time now and only got down to playing it yesterday. I LOVE IT! I like the fact that it has that old school video game music. Quite different from the other apps out there.

Only problem I had was the sensitivity of the movement. Maybe give players the option of decreasing the sensitivity? Other than that it's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcJay View Post
Btw, for the US App Store, when I typed in betterletter or better letter into the Search bar, a different company with the same name of their game Better Letter popped up and you did not. I then switched to iPad apps up top and still no luck. Finally after switching to iPhone Apps, it showed up. Weird thing is that I have your game on my iPad. Not sure if you used your keyword searches purposely not on better or letter, but if you did, something is amiss.