★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FrameJam
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 44.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ONE OF THE BEST PUZZLE/PLATFORMER ON THE APP STORE

Embark on an epic journey to save the sweet land of Claytopia. With more than 55 challenging puzzles across 6 different environments, you have hours and hours of puzzle solving fun ahead of you. The game offers a wide range of difficulty suiting beginners and experienced players along. Do you have what it takes to become the Ultimate Genius Puzzle Master ?

*FEATURES*

55 unique levels
6 colorful environments
Various game mechanics: Smash, Jump, Cleave, Bounce, Swap, Crash and
much more!
Stunning handmade clay graphics
More than 30 unlockable achievements
An additional environment after you complete the main story
   (WARNING: Serious skills required)
Easter eggs
Suitable for all types of players
Constant free updates with new levels and more!

We hope you have a blast playing Claytopia!
01-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Can you show us a video? That would be helpful. Thanks!
01-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Can you show us a video? That would be helpful. Thanks!
Sorry, I tried to post one of the few youtube walkthroughs they have to show the gameplay but for some reason I couldn't get it to show up. I've only had a chance to play through a little and I can't as of yet give a recommendation on this one. My first impressions are that it needs polish but the gameplay could potentially be promising. I'll post more later when I get a chance to play more
01-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .THOTH. View Post
Sorry, I tried to post one of the few youtube walkthroughs they have to show the gameplay but for some reason I couldn't get it to show up. I've only had a chance to play through a little and I can't as of yet give a recommendation on this one. My first impressions are that it needs polish but the gameplay could potentially be promising. I'll post more later when I get a chance to play more
OK, waiting for that, then!
01-11-2013, 06:41 PM
just finished the 3rd world and it's not too shabby so far, the graphics could use an overhaul but the controls work well and the level design is pretty good. It's definitely more of a puzzler than platformer so far although I haven't run into any true head scratchers yet. I can't give a solid recommendation but anyone who's not too picky and loves puzzle platformers may want to give it a whirl. If you go to their website you can see quite a bit of gameplay on their youtube channel
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
This game is pretty fun. I love puzzle games & good platformers & was suprised how fast i fell for this game. Really cool idea & the game is very fun. Sometimes i need something different. Something I'd not seen before. I felt the same way when i saw Limbo & Badland. It will either grab you or not. But for me this game has been a great find & tons of fun.

Last edited by mzinn; 03-24-2014 at 04:47 PM.