★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-11-2013, 03:34 PM
*Checks dedicated thread* Wow MC, you're really over the moon about this badboy. Alright, alright, one more copy sold *clicks "Purchase now"*

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking
01-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
*Checks dedicated thread* Wow MC, you're really over the moon about this badboy. Alright, alright, one more copy sold *clicks "Purchase now"*
I am indeed! Haha. Yay! I hope you like it!

Have you played it yet?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

01-11-2013, 09:59 PM
You got my interest with your post in general, I original thought this was just a pet sim or something. I'll give it a crack.
01-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I considered it, but I thought the installed size would be too large. Do you know what the installed size is? Thanks
01-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
I considered it, but I thought the installed size would be too large. Do you know what the installed size is? Thanks
Hm... I'm actually not sure about that. The initial download is just under 50 MB, but I'm not sure what that translates to when it's unpacked. Isn't the rule like, the unpacked size is double what the initial download size is?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Hm... I'm actually not sure about that. The initial download is just under 50 MB, but I'm not sure what that translates to when it's unpacked. Isn't the rule like, the unpacked size is double what the initial download size is?
It's 128.4mb installed, download size is 51.7mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
01-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
It's 128.4mb installed, download size is 51.7mb
Ah okay. Thank you very much for the help!

How does one figure out the installed size?

Well apparently my thread got merged with the official Wake the Cat thread. That completely defeats the purpose of my thread! D:

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

Last edited by MasterChief3624; 01-12-2013 at 02:34 PM.
01-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Check settings, general, usage for install sizes
01-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Ah thanks. Yep it's usually about double.. But this game I had installed for ages called oh cube ! Was about 50mbs download size and it actually took up over 400mbs installed.. I never knew because I had iOS 4 and you couldn't check back then.. Then I got iOS 6 and found out all these apps where stealing my memoryz.So I went on a deleting spree and ended up with a few gigs space for the first time in my life, but after a day it was gone, and I'm back to being a stingy minge with my space again. :/ will probably clear some stuff off to atleast try this. At 99c you can't go wrong.

I actually laughed out loud at the "wake the kitty" preference. Cat does sound so official and like.. Unaffectionate. My dad used to be like "PUT THE CAT IN YOUR ROOM" and I'd be like DAD HE'S NOT A CAT he's a beautiful sweet fluffy adorable therapeutic human-like spirit guide.
01-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Update 1.1 is out, according to my iTunes!

-15 new levels (We can now play in the Yard! )

...and I think that's all that matters. But hey, this update came just in time for me. I actually just hit the last level in the game the other day. I can't beat it, for the life of me... but I unlocked it!

Stay cool, kitty wakers.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。