Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:14 PM
flightunlimited flightunlimited is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 314
Default

To celebrate the Universal update, the game is on sale for the next 24 hrs.

It's $0.99 down from $4.99
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Pocketnova Pocketnova is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,958
Default

Wow! This game is awesome! I can't wait for missions!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-05-2013, 01:49 PM
flightunlimited flightunlimited is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Wow! This game is awesome! I can't wait for missions!
Glad you like it! If you have any mission concepts you would like to see, please let me know.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-06-2013, 03:47 PM
objectiveC objectiveC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default

The ground textures need to be better. Just take the saltelite imagery from google earth. Why is it all white right now
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:44 PM
objectiveC objectiveC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Also when the plane is on the ground it turns too wide. Make the planes turn sharper when taxiing
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-07-2013, 10:31 PM
flightunlimited flightunlimited is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by objectiveC View Post
The ground textures need to be better. Just take the saltelite imagery from google earth. Why is it all white right now
They are high res satellite images taken during peak sunlight. They are a bit brighter due to some lighting we had to include in the game. We're trying to make it a bit more realistic in an update.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-08-2013, 02:14 PM
objectiveC objectiveC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightunlimited View Post
They are high res satellite images taken during peak sunlight. They are a bit brighter due to some lighting we had to include in the game. We're trying to make it a bit more realistic in an update.
Cool thanks for the reply
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Nicoipad Nicoipad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 766
Default

What other locations are you guys considering doing Fligt Unlimited games in? It's a lot of fun to fly around virtual cities
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-11-2013, 02:36 PM
flightunlimited flightunlimited is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
What other locations are you guys considering doing Fligt Unlimited games in? It's a lot of fun to fly around virtual cities
Here's a brief list:

San Francisco
Chicago
New York
DC
Hawaii
Paris
London
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-11-2013, 03:35 PM
bacobit bacobit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightunlimited View Post
Here's a brief list:

San Francisco
Chicago
New York
DC
Hawaii
Paris
London
Ooh, Hawaii would be cool. You could have a tourist business where you could take people sky diving, taxi them around in a helicopter, or stunt plane shows. Not to mention the scenery. I'd play that game
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent