Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

01-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Platinum!!!

I just got the 40 hour timer (upgraded island) wth Rust/Water for Platinum!!! Yes!! Thank goodness it's not another Silver episode for me, that was such a pain to deal with.

Sorry, I couldn't help posting this after the experience with the Silver dragon. I am surprised that Platinum came this quickly compared to its brother and sister metals. Good luck with breeding everyone!!

Game Center ID: Aiera Kyoto

For simplicity, call me "Ai" or "AK"
01-13-2013, 03:57 PM
After hundreds of tries finally got sapphire, the last limited I needed an egg for!!!

Now to work on garnet

01-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the limiteds being back but I'm missing these dragons in the market: Sandstorm, Current, Plasma, Dodo, Ironwood, Malachite, Blue Fire, and Frostfire.
01-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Maybe it has something to do with the limiteds being back but I'm missing these dragons in the market: Sandstorm, Current, Plasma, Dodo, Ironwood, Malachite, Blue Fire, and Frostfire.
Well crap, I hope ironwood is still breedable bc I still need a second one.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
01-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
My forge is lvl 19 and once there's a level cap increase ill make him 20. Forge (named Diablo) will be my 3rd lvl 20 and my lvl 17 O.G. Fire dragon (who I made a baby to match the game icon) will be my 4th lvl 20.
Allanon, I think this explains a lot about the value of your theme park (over 8 billion). I remember jtfields above me in park value standing (gamecenter) until I pursued the crowning of a dragon. I think we'll see jtfields playing catch-up and splurging on that spinning crown, soon. Congrats on the Sapphire egg, just got mine, too.
01-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Well crap, I hope ironwood is still breedable bc I still need a second one.
@Jtfields: You're right. BS decided to take some of the dragons off the market to make room for those limiteds. They will be back by tomorrow I think.

@Stlredbird: All of those dragons are still breedable, they just can't be bought from the market until the event ends.

Game Center ID: Aiera Kyoto

For simplicity, call me "Ai" or "AK"
01-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Blazing and Brass egg look too alike

I sold my Brass egg thinking that I had one already on display, but found out later I only had a Blazing egg. I hatched another Brass, compared both eggs and I can see a slight darker color on the Brass egg (not by much). Is this a mistake on BackFlip's part or what?
01-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
No, I haven't done anything except level up enough of my dragons to 15 to gold my last two shrines. I haven't decided what I'm going to do next.

I went to your park and checked out your Forge. I had never seen a level 20 dragon before. Good work.
Thx. I'm mesmerized by your egg display collection. It's a work of art.
01-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ebbnflow~ View Post
Thx. I'm mesmerized by your egg display collection. It's a work of art.
Ha ha, thanks. Grids can be mesmerizing. I really need to take some time to rearrange my islands. When I first started playing I took the time to decorate my first two islands but really haven't put much effort into it since. I have one junk island where my shrines are where I just throw stuff cause I don't have anywhere else to put it. Too many decorations.
01-14-2013, 11:42 AM
The Garnet makes me laugh...I threw him a pool area. Instead of frolicking in the water like the Pearl does...he looks like he's drowning and gasping for air. He seems to be a very poor swimmer. LOL