Support our Sponsors:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default iOS App Review Exchange

All,

I've created this iOS App Review Exchange thread for any developers out there who would like to get more app reviews in the App Store for their FREE games.

We released our first game 'What it Takes - Free' 2 days ago, and whilst we have a decent amount of reviews, we'd definitely like some more! So hopefully this will help us and everyone else who is involved .

This will work by developers EXCHANGING reviews. To make sure this works fairly for everyone (i don't want people getting free reviews - this is for the community to help each other), interested developers must do the following:

1. Post a link to their iTunes app page.
2. Post what their iTunes nickname is.

To help people find your app and nickname easily i'll include you in the 'HOT' list at the bottom of this post.

When you have done this, please download and review any of the community member's apps that are on the 'HOT' list, and send them a PM telling them that you have done so. Once done, that community member should return the gesture by reviewing your app.

If this isn't the case within 36 hours, please send me a PM notifying me of the user (i will check your claim by reading your app store reviews), and i will move that user from the 'HOT' list and put them in the 'COLD' list (also found at the bottom of this post).

Do not review any apps that are in the 'COLD' list.

If the user then reviews your app after being moved to the 'COLD' list, i will move them back to the 'HOT' list.

I hope this is helpful for everyone!

+++ HOT +++

W.I.T. Free: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/what-it-takes-free/id584331176?mt=8
Nickname: Dirtigroovz

+++ COLD +++