• Publisher: NAHYUN CHO
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 57.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Defensive game featuring 3 heroes!!
Control special characters and upgrade their skills to attack swarming enemies..

feature
+3 different characters each with unique skills
Control a Knight, Archer and Healer.
Control 3 unique warriors to defeat the enemy.

+Use up to 15 skills to defeat the enemy in dynamic battles!
Each character has 5 different skills.
Select special character skills such as Freeze or Summon 'Agrro'!.
You decide how your character will grow! Select their skills to create the ultimate warrior.

+40 different stages with more to come soon!
Battle in levels youll have never seen before!
Explore your characters abilities and strategically place them to exploit their surroundings.
Challenge your friends on Game Centre in 6 different ranking maps!

+Varieties of monsters
Fight many varieties of monsters!.
Understand each monster and exploit their weaknesses
Fight powerful end of level bosses!

+Endless map, level and character updates to come
01-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Hmm... The screenshots dont look sharp. How is it on the big screens of the ipad?

It does kinda look like a Battleheart-esque strategy title, and i love the obstacles that which you have to work around or use as vantage points using ranged characters (assuming, of course).

I'll try the game out, but it wont be til later til i can download games as I currently am in a wifi-terribad place.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hmm... The screenshots dont look sharp. How is it on the big screens of the ipad?

It does kinda look like a Battleheart-esque strategy title, and i love the obstacles that which you have to work around or use as vantage points using ranged characters (assuming, of course).

I'll try the game out, but it wont be til later til i can download games as I currently am in a wifi-terribad place.
Exact-Psience,

Did you ever get around to testing this? If so what did you think?

Thanks.
01-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Looks interesting. Is there a story/campaign?