Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 01-13-2013, 10:22 AM
HLW HLW is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Well I ment to you have to remake items like a pick axe or something
Nope tools never break in Deepworld.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 PM
AbsolutePhenom AbsolutePhenom is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 126
Default

When is this coming to iPhone?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 PM
emma520 emma520 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Default

That would be come soon, I believe.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Andellyn Andellyn is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Does anyone else have a problem using the floating d-pad? It seems at least 20 to 30% of the time it never shows up on the screen I can't move my guy. I would use the fixed pad, but I'm right handed and I like to use a stylus so having it fixed to the left-hand side is really hassle. I wish I could select the fixed location. I love the game, but just having a lot of trouble with the controls.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:53 AM
mklaurence mklaurence is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andellyn View Post
Does anyone else have a problem using the floating d-pad? It seems at least 20 to 30% of the time it never shows up on the screen I can't move my guy. I would use the fixed pad, but I'm right handed and I like to use a stylus so having it fixed to the left-hand side is really hassle. I wish I could select the fixed location. I love the game, but just having a lot of trouble with the controls.
The next release lets you move the joystick to the right side of the screen. The floating joystick has to allow you to interact with the world, so it only shows up if you're closer to the edge of the screen (instead of in the middle, where you would mine/etc.) We will look into defining floating regions more specifically, though!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:44 AM
elrohir elrohir is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 3.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Default

GG.Thanx for sharing.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Andellyn Andellyn is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mklaurence View Post
The next release lets you move the joystick to the right side of the screen. The floating joystick has to allow you to interact with the world, so it only shows up if you're closer to the edge of the screen (instead of in the middle, where you would mine/etc.) We will look into defining floating regions more specifically, though!
Thank you! Just knowing that much has helped a bunch.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-13-2013, 03:13 AM
Cromwell Cromwell is offline
Senior Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cologne, Germany
Posts: 257
Default

...and when do we get a version which runs on iPad 1
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-13-2013, 04:02 AM
jazzymin jazzymin is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In Oregon
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell View Post
...and when do we get a version which runs on iPad 1
You should go ask in the forums over at
http://forums.deepworldgame.com you'll probably have a faster answer. The devs are really active (well at least one of them) :d
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Andellyn Andellyn is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andellyn View Post
Thank you! Just knowing that much has helped a bunch.
The new control updates work much better. Big improvement!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent