Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-11-2013, 12:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Played the game a little more today on endless mode (aka Arcade) in my quest for enough credits to get the soundtrack. During the wheel spin bonus thing I managed to get "Lil' Ghost (PET)". Cool. I didn't know unlockables would do that. But I don't see where to activate it for use.

Anyway, currently 8th on the leaderboard. I know I could do better if I spent some coin on the consumables... but I am on a quest for that soundtrack unlock which I'm at 29,528 so just a little under 5K to go and I'll be there and then can focus on dominating the highscore chart.

For some reason, I keep wanting to play this game. It's just... good fun.

EDIT: I figured out the pet thing. I didn't relize I had to scroll through the list to find Lil Ghost. Also, unlocked the boombox. Kind of sad it's only 4 tracks, but still, good stuff. Hopefully more songs will get added in a future update.
Yeah, I think I will add an indicator or make the pet window a bit bigger so people know you can scroll down to select your different pets. More songs would be great for future updates! We'll see
Old 01-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Banned

even tho it was short i liked it and theres not to many games where im ranked number 3 all time good game im excited for updates
Old 01-11-2013, 10:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
even tho it was short i liked it and theres not to many games where im ranked number 3 all time good game im excited for updates
Looks like you got bumped to 4th. I sent you a friend request on GameCenter.

I got bumped down but managed to improve to 7th after playin through the regular levels again. I decided to do tha as my ratings were C's ... Second time through they were A's and even an A+. Nicely I watched that cool ending. I do t remember that the first time around.

Really this is a great game. I can't believe I all the games I've bought lately this has captured so much of my attention.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Looks like you got bumped to 4th. I sent you a friend request on GameCenter.

I got bumped down but managed to improve to 7th after playin through the regular levels again. I decided to do tha as my ratings were C's ... Second time through they were A's and even an A+. Nicely I watched that cool ending. I do t remember that the first time around.

Really this is a great game. I can't believe I all the games I've bought lately this has captured so much of my attention.
I'm glad people are enjoying it! The rankings work on how many times you are damaged, so a perfect run will net you A+ on every level. So to get all A's and A+ is pretty awesome!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Getting some nice high scores on the leaderboard in the last day or so!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpperClassWalrus View Post
Getting some nice high scores on the leaderboard in the last day or so!
Yep. Sadly I've been bumped to 9th. But the scoreboard still appears like legit scores which is cool. Hopefully it doesn't get hacked.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Damn this forum moves fast!

Quote:
Yep. Sadly I've been bumped to 9th. But the scoreboard still appears like legit scores which is cool. Hopefully it doesn't get hacked.
All seems good so far Have seen a lot of devices that haven't got the app from the app store, which seems weird considering it's free! but oh well, a lot of people seem to be enjoying the game and slowly progressing through! Even my old dad managed to beat the first boss, after about a week straight playing haha!
Old 01-13-2013, 10:44 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpperClassWalrus View Post
Have seen a lot of devices that haven't got the app from the app store, which seems weird considering it's free!
I guess pirates don't care how much something costs. Wierd. Then again, I think the whole idea o pirating ios apps stupid considering how inexpensive they are versus traditional gaming.

Anyway yeah this forum moves at a brisk pace. Considering the number of registered users though its amazing it doesn't move faster.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:07 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This looks like a very fun game, and the fact that it's free is a complete steal! That beginning intro is one of the funniest I've ever seen in an iPhone game lol. They just throw a random KO'ed guy into the mix to retrieve their gear from aliens. ^_^
Old 01-14-2013, 11:58 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

You should totally make this game 0.99
Inapps are unneccesary and you can collect many coins just for playing. For a one man work this is a very good game! Congratulations!
Just my opinion.