11-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Kyle posted about 8 months ago in the iPhone board about an update for Wesnoth but I guess he's been caught up in all the Shadow Era stuff. I don't really blame him. As it's been pointed out, the game is open source. If you wanted an update why didn't you develop it yourself? An idea that it seems only this developer decided to expand upon
11-14-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepeos View Post
Kyle posted about 8 months ago in the iPhone board about an update for Wesnoth but I guess he's been caught up in all the Shadow Era stuff.
Yep ... with SE he can make more money ... is the same thing as everytime with Mr. Poole ... I have still paid stuff for my Palm which does not run ... and old promises for updates ...

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

11-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Update is out.

Could we get the option to remove pixel smoothing? Thanks!
11-24-2012, 06:54 AM
How are the touch controls now? If much improved, I might take the plunge..
11-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Although I bought it on day one, ive only just had the chance to play it and the interface etc seems just as slick (if not slicker) than the original Battle for Wesnoth App.

The screen scrolls by swiping and action menus are double taps...and yes there is a next unit button

Well worth the money. Ive got to fly to North Carolina from the UK in the new year and im looking forward to the flight etc now ive got this!

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
11-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defard View Post
Although I bought it on day one, ive only just had the chance to play it and the interface etc seems just as slick (if not slicker) than the original Battle for Wesnoth App.

The screen scrolls by swiping and action menus are double taps...and yes there is a next unit button

Well worth the money. Ive got to fly to North Carolina from the UK in the new year and im looking forward to the flight etc now ive got this!
Thanks, bought it and the UI seems slick enough based on tutorial. Also the dev is posting at official forums frequently, which promises good things in regards to future updates. Feels good to support this
01-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Can anyone tell me if this version is worth getting if I already have the other version?
01-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StepwisePilot View Post
Can anyone tell me if this version is worth getting if I already have the other version?
Worth it, iWesnoth has more downloadable content although it lacks some of the polish of the first edition.
01-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Worth it, iWesnoth has more downloadable content although it lacks some of the polish of the first edition.
Thank you. I guess I'll download it now.
01-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StepwisePilot View Post
Thank you. I guess I'll download it now.
Let us know what you think.