• Publisher: Harold Cork
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SPILL-A-WORD is a fun new word game. Race the clock to add new words to the ever-changing game board. Your new word must always touch an existing word, but very quickly you will find your old words being cleared out, making space and adding different variations to the game.

Its fun and easy to just pick up and play. Beginners or experts will appreciate the user-adjustable difficulty levels. You can even play against a nearby friend using Bluetooth connection you each get to play the same game at the same time which one of you will make the most of what you are given?

SPILL-A-WORD an exciting game with sounds, animation and a fun style of play that everyone can enjoy!

HC1's comments:
Hi

I just released a new iPhone game that I think some of you would like. Its called Spill-A-Word.

The game involves building connected words from a small group of letter tiles. But its more than just "another word game". The game play is a little different, and I have added a few unusual twists:
  • As existing words get old, they will be removed from the game board, freeing up space and opening up new opportunities.
  • You can plan your strategy when choosing among possible words to play. Look ahead and see what new tiles you will receive to replace your used ones. Choose carefully to set yourself up for a big score in the future!
  • Play head to head with a nearby friend and see who can get the best score given the same starting letters.

The game is just $0.99 in the iTunes store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spill-a-word/id590267730?mt=8

I hope you give it a try and enjoy the game!
01-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Promo codes

I'd like to give a few of you an opportunity to play my game for free. Here are some promo codes for 5 of you to use.

W6FH66HLREJ4
73NXHJW6P9N4
A7XXJYEJMYJX
WLRJ3MFKWTJK
67JFMXERK49T

If you like word games - please give the game a try. And please post back your impressions - good or bad.

Thank you!