★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated apps like Total Defense 3D to be featured on FAAD!

Total Defense 3D brings a whole new level of action to defense genre. This state of the art strategy will unleash a cascade of new RTS and RPG features as you drown in the intensive battles across the unknown universe! Combat & conquer planets, raise towers and erase alien monuments, repel enemy legions, advance technologies, mine resources and even destroy enemy passageways adopt your own strategy!

Lead the rebellion! Discover the dangers of faraway galaxies and face the armies of the evil Emperor in more than twenty epic missions, inspired by the gems of the space opera genre! (StarCraft, Total Annihilation, Red Alert, C&C)

GET READY FOR:

STUNNING 3D Amazing graphics & free camera view as youve never seen before in defense games
TERRAMORPHING Bomb bridges, destroy monuments, block passages for maximum tactical advantage
ENGAGING GAMEPLAY Multiple weaponry and technologies to build and upgrade
ACTION & RTS Intensive battles in three terrains for ultimate TD experience
3 DIFFICULTY MODES appealing to both casual and skilled gamers
FUTURISTIC SOUNDTRACK to amplify your sci-fi gaming experience

We'll be glad to see you in our community! http://facebook.com/TotalDefense3D

The future of the galaxy is in YOUR hands! Get Total Defense 3D & shape the fate of the world NOW!

ZebraHouse's comments:

01-13-2013, 11:27 AM
Downloading now
01-13-2013, 11:10 PM
Game Impressions

Well, one world of four is free, the rest is IAP and they are begging for donations. And: New? I am pretty sure that I played that very game before

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
01-14-2013, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Well, one world of four is free, the rest is IAP and they are begging for donations. And: New? I am pretty sure that I played that very game before…
Yes you have played it before i know i played this very game myself and i mean the VERY same game its the 3D that rings a bell with me and i didnt think much of the original

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)