Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 03:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Hello all,

As self-appointed Dictator-For-Life of the Dead Trigger Hate Club, I would like to take this time to respond to some of the enemy's remarks and speak to my vast people as a whole.

First, we will not degrade the level of conversation. Graphic whores and retina groupies may hail the beautiful tech demo that is Dead Trigger, but we will cordially, logically explain our point of view to them. When and if they take the level of conversation to an inappropriate level, we will exit the premises and find another thread, having clearly stated our position.

Second, I would like to call on the Mr. President Connector to step down from his position. While he has led his masses to great flaming and Internet drama, the position is a dangerous one, fraught with political intrigue and assassins. Need I mention the so-called "ConnectorKiller"? For his own personal safely, I implore him to disband his motley troops and go home before the going gets rough.

Rally, men! To me, to me! Forward into battle!

Signed,
JBRUU
Supreme Dictator, Self-Styled Omnipotent Being, Lord Potentate of the Dead Trigger Hate Club
To the gallows with you
Old 01-14-2013, 04:05 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

There may be a small degree of humour to the previous posts but how exactly are they on topic to the title of the thread?
There's a grey area between trolling and sarcasm. None of which are particularly humorous.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:05 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Yup, Dead Trigger's pretty much just a tech demo. A pretty one, but just a tech demo. Maybe DT2 will have the gameplay the first one lacked. We'll see.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:16 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Yup, Dead Trigger's pretty much just a tech demo. A pretty one, but just a tech demo. Maybe DT2 will have the gameplay the first one lacked. We'll see.
Have to agree with this. I doubt there will be more "gameplay" or a story in DT2. They have to work more on the athmosphere too...

*flies away and plays COD WaW Zombies*
Old 01-14-2013, 04:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Oh boy, the Dead Trigger Defense Squad and the Dead Trigger Hate Club are about to become at war again...I'd better get to other grounds whilst I still can
Old 01-14-2013, 04:36 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
I agree with everything you said. I bought the game on launch with some IAP because it seemed really cool, but after a few hours it got REALLY repetitive, and, even worse, MF made the game freemium.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Hello all,

As self-appointed Dictator-For-Life of the Dead Trigger Hate Club, I would like to take this time to respond to some of the enemy's remarks and speak to my vast people as a whole.

First, we will not degrade the level of conversation. Graphic whores and retina groupies may hail the beautiful tech demo that is Dead Trigger, but we will cordially, logically explain our point of view to them. When and if they take the level of conversation to an inappropriate level, we will exit the premises and find another thread, having clearly stated our position.

Second, I would like to call on the Mr. President Connector to step down from his position. While he has led his masses to great flaming and Internet drama, the position is a dangerous one, fraught with political intrigue and assassins. Need I mention the so-called "ConnectorKiller"? For his own personal safely, I implore him to disband his motley troops and go home before the going gets rough.

Rally, men! To me, to me! Forward into battle!

Signed,
JBRUU
Supreme Dictator, Self-Styled Omnipotent Being, Lord Potentate of the Dead Trigger Hate Club
Dead trigger defense squad, assemble! I don't like dead trigger, but I had to say it.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
By definition, no.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
All hail the Connector!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

I just noticed something that gave me a good laugh. Look at my name above. I got promoted!!! Haha

Finally, all hail me!!!

Heck, I might as well keep this title, has a better ring to it than senior member or even spam police. And who knows, will be very useful in the future Dead Trigger 2 thread. Something we all look forward to.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Lol they should change JBRUU's too

Closed Thread