Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Wikilix Wikilix is offline
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Default

The video scared me..... Game looks sick, can't wait to play it!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-13-2013, 11:51 AM
lyace21 lyace21 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 172
Default

Just got Testflight! Now to wait until we can test! >
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-14-2013, 12:23 AM
ThreeCubes's Avatar
ThreeCubes ThreeCubes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 732
Default

Thanks all! The new teaser website is up. Also I will be submitting an update to "the woods" today to give you full joystick support.

Did any of you play The Room?

7 Deadly Dolls
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-14-2013, 04:45 AM
madam_octa madam_octa is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Thanks all! The new teaser website is up. Also I will be submitting an update to "the woods" today to give you full joystick support.

Did any of you play The Room?

7 Deadly Dolls
I did, it's one of my favorite games on the platform, so if this is even remotely similar, I'll get it
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-14-2013, 03:13 PM
ThreeCubes's Avatar
ThreeCubes ThreeCubes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 732
Default

Well it is a similar style but with different mechanics and ideas, and more scary!

Last edited by ThreeCubes; 01-14-2013 at 03:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Pepper2427 Pepper2427 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wits End
Posts: 1,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Well it is a similar style but with different mechanics and ideas, and more scary!
Count me in then
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-14-2013, 04:07 PM
madam_octa madam_octa is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Well it is a similar style but with different mechanics and ideas, and more scary!
The video looks great btw, I just hope there won't be a lot of "cheap" scares, like opening a closet and something jumps out, etc. Don't get me wrong, those can be scary as well, but repeating them too many times can cause the opposite effect. What I really like so far is the cameras mechanic, you put them outside the doll house and then see inside, it's very original. One question, we will just explore the doll house, so it will be similar to the box in The Room? Also can you share what kind of puzzles can we expect? Give us just a little teaser
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-15-2013, 05:47 AM
ThreeCubes's Avatar
ThreeCubes ThreeCubes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madam_octa View Post
The video looks great btw, I just hope there won't be a lot of "cheap" scares, like opening a closet and something jumps out, etc. Don't get me wrong, those can be scary as well, but repeating them too many times can cause the opposite effect. What I really like so far is the cameras mechanic, you put them outside the doll house and then see inside, it's very original. One question, we will just explore the doll house, so it will be similar to the box in The Room? Also can you share what kind of puzzles can we expect? Give us just a little teaser

Don't worry there won't be a cat jumping out in every room. A lot of it will be like The Room, unlocking it externally but also the cameras will provide access internally to solve puzzles in a more first person way.

The puzzels will be a mix of the kind of actions you do in The room but there will be puzzles abit more like 7th guest too.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-25-2013, 10:18 AM
ThreeCubes's Avatar
ThreeCubes ThreeCubes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 732
Default


7 Deadly Dolls



Test Icon, What do you think??
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:25 AM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,173
Default

That icon is atmospheric but strikes me as a little busy with a lot of detail that will likely be lost when icon size. Very creepy imagery that makes me want to play the game that much more.

...Three Cubes is simultaniously working on chapter 2 of The Woods and 7 Deadly Dolls? Insanity.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent