★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Ok so Which character do you'll think is the best? I have almost totally leveld the paladin and i can only get him to about 28-32 on most runs. is the drawf or vampire easier to get through to the tougher levles and if so what should i level up skill wise that helps the most? i really want that damn assassin
01-14-2013, 02:53 PM
For me the vampire is most consistent, Bewer is too much of a hit and miss.

01-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Any fans of Talisman here? Wouldn't it be cool if there were other dungeon areas you could find portals to, then had to decide whether to branch off the main dungeon or stay? They could be like quest, but with several floors, then return you to the main dungeon (like the add-on boards in Talisman).
01-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Any fans of Talisman here? Wouldn't it be cool if there were other dungeon areas you could find portals to, then had to decide whether to branch off the main dungeon or stay? They could be like quest, but with several floors, then return you to the main dungeon (like the add-on boards in Talisman).
There is the arenas that pop up occasionally, which is a special floor loaded with monsteras and a nice reward at the end for clearing.

Gamecenter: Gosenbach
01-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Yes - and very in line with roguelikes (NetHack has several areas like this.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-14-2013, 03:30 PM
dev news;-)

In the next update spells will be separated from chests. They will look like a spell book and you will always know what are you taking ( except random spell book ) Also spells logically separated in gui from other equip. Must notice that gui on screen is not filled up with all the stuff yet.

01-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
On the start screen (before you start the game) it shows the highest level you've achieved.

It may be that you need to exit dungeon 15 to unlock the character, not just reach it. I'm not sure about that.
Never mind. It appears I had misread "13" as "15". I hadn't actually made it to level 15. Now I have.
01-14-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixeye View Post
In the next update spells will be separated from chests. They will look like a spell book and you will always know what are you taking ( except random spell book ) Also spells logically separated in gui from other equip. Must notice that gui on screen is not filled up with all the stuff yet.
Thanks for the preview!!!! Looks great pixeye! Do you have an ETA?

Gamecenter: Gosenbach
01-14-2013, 04:17 PM
will this run on ios 5.1?

Thanks,
Sean

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
01-14-2013, 04:18 PM
To the dev: I had the lite version and I logged with facebook; now I bought the full version, but when I try to log back, it says that the link is invalid and I already authorized Dungelot. Any fixes for this?