Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-14-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Even without GC then, do you locally track the player's best score on each level (not just stars)?
we don't track it right now sorry, but adding GC it's not a big deal, we will do that for sure
Old 01-14-2013, 04:48 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8floor View Post
we don't track it right now sorry, but adding GC it's not a big deal, we will do that for sure
Doh, sorry if I threw you off by mentioning GC, but that is not my point.

If the game has 100 levels there is no way you can track all 100 levels individually on GC (they won't allow more than 25 leaderboards in an app), so what I'm asking is could you track the top score of each level LOCALLY?

GC is nice and all but I want to see the top score of each level I've played so far, not just it's star rating, when I go to replay a level and I KNOW this can't be done on GC.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Doh, sorry if I threw you off by mentioning GC, but that is not my point.

If the game has 100 levels there is no way you can track all 100 levels individually on GC (they won't allow more than 25 leaderboards in an app), so what I'm asking is could you track the top score of each level LOCALLY?

GC is nice and all but I want to see the top score of each level I've played so far, not just it's star rating, when I go to replay a level and I KNOW this can't be done on GC.
we can make leaderboads for level packs and one global for whole game and local for evry level first place, what do you think?
Old 01-15-2013, 09:46 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
we can make leaderboads for level packs and one global for whole game and local for evry level first place, what do you think?
This would be nice! If you decide to add this in with your other MJ games I'll gladly pick up a few of them as well!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
we saw that already, and working on the improovment. I actually use iPad3 as well, and control is fine for me, but we will improove it for sure and update version early next week
I look forward to the update, then, as I am playing this on an iPad 3rd gen device and am also experiencing the intermittent touch problem. It's almost like the game freezes for a few moments, refusing to recognize any touch at all, except the counter keeps counting down. It's very frustrating, to say the least. I hope you can fix this!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
I look forward to the update, then, as I am playing this on an iPad 3rd gen device and am also experiencing the intermittent touch problem. It's almost like the game freezes for a few moments, refusing to recognize any touch at all, except the counter keeps counting down. It's very frustrating, to say the least. I hope you can fix this!
update already submited to apple, hope it will be approved early next week, new control is much better, can't w8 for your feedback on this if everyone will like it, we will make updates for other our mahjong games.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Update for iPad3 just released, let me know if you will still have any issues
Old 01-18-2013, 05:53 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I just played a few games using the new update on my iPad 3 and I did not encounter the spotty touch issue even once. Nice update!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Update for iPad3 just released, let me know if you will still have any issues
Yes! That works a lot better! I do not have any lag at all now. The game is very nicely done, but I am both surprised and disappointed that earned crowns aren't permanent, but must be earned all at once. For example, I made the time component but missed the high score one, and earned that one on the next try, only to find that the menu screen gave no credit for the first time's achievement!

I don't mind multiple play-throughs, but to have to grind repeatedly to get everything at once is more time than I wish to invest in a Mahjong matching game.

Otherwise the graphics are crisp, and having different challenges to meet or beat is a nice approach. It's a fun game, but I'd rather see your achievements persist rather than have to get perfection or nothing.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Yes! That works a lot better! I do not have any lag at all now. The game is very nicely done, but I am both surprised and disappointed that earned crowns aren't permanent, but must be earned all at once. For example, I made the time component but missed the high score one, and earned that one on the next try, only to find that the menu screen gave no credit for the first time's achievement!

I don't mind multiple play-throughs, but to have to grind repeatedly to get everything at once is more time than I wish to invest in a Mahjong matching game.

Otherwise the graphics are crisp, and having different challenges to meet or beat is a nice approach. It's a fun game, but I'd rather see your achievements persist rather than have to get perfection or nothing.
I'm really happy that update helped you As for goals, I know it's not perfectly done right now, we just wanted to bring a little challenge to the ganre but seems it's too much, we are working right now under next update and we will iproove this goals system.