★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Nominated for Technical Excellence at the Independent Games Festival
LiquidSketch is completely ace - PocketTactics
Liquid Work of Puzzler Art - TouchArcade

--------

Solve puzzles using beautifully colored, unbelievably realistic liquid! Rotate your device to pour, use your fingers to splash around or build bridges and pipes with blocks. Engage in 90 challenges testing your logic over 6 stages covering different aspects of liquid mechanics or let your imagination run wild in the sandbox mode.

Features:

- Incredibly realistic real-time liquid simulation.

- Beautiful colors: liquid and paint mix realistically and generate stunning visuals.

- Highly responsive gyroscopic controls and cutting edge liquid physics means the water flows naturally, as if it were actually inside your device!

- 90 challenging puzzles with 6 stages of liquid mechanics, from easy and intuitive to complex and mind bending.

- Build anything your mind can come up with in the sandbox mode using blocks, pumps, wedges and paint. Built-in video capture lets you record your masterpiece and share it on YouTube effortlessly.

- Awesome aquatic soundtrack from composer James Primate for each stage.

- Support for Retina display

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

11-24-2012, 06:51 AM
I have been glued to this game for days! I can't believe I hadn't discovered it earlier. Seriously some of the best fluid physics I've ever experienced on iPad. Since they've already built the engine.. I really hope they produce more games revolving around fluid physics.

01-12-2013, 10:23 AM
I really like it so far. Definitely worth the download.

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-12-2013 at 10:16 PM.
01-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Just discovered it the other day, what an amazing game, my new favorite iOS puzzler of all time! And no need to collect 3 stars, how refreshing!! A must have, simply a marvel, both in puzzle design and technically the physics involved, an astounding achievement. Get it.
01-14-2013, 05:18 PM
This game is bloody brilliant, highly recommended. I have never played a puzzle game so addictive. I do like the scoring method too, once it's done it's done, no percentages, no gold medals or even stars

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
01-15-2013, 10:26 AM
Please anyone can help me? Cannot find the solution in the blocks level 14.... Any tips? There's only 2 pieces and the places where you are suposed to fill with liquid have an opening wich drains the liquid.
01-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeT View Post
Please anyone can help me? Cannot find the solution in the blocks level 14.... Any tips? There's only 2 pieces and the places where you are suposed to fill with liquid have an opening wich drains the liquid.
Make a bowl shape under the stream with the two pieces, the resulting splash should fill the areas quickly.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
01-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Thx a lot for the help!
01-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Pretty cool puzzler. Very impressed. No timer nor star system is surprisingly refreshing.
01-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Love it. Great game!