Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 01-13-2013, 08:03 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
I agree. But Modern Combat isn't available on the Vita. I suppose gamers take what they can get.
But who doesn't have a device that can play one of the newest Modern Combat games? And for 10 times the price what you get with Black Ops Declassified is just not acceptable.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:34 AM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
But who doesn't have a device that can play one of the newest Modern Combat games? And for 10 times the price what you get with Black Ops Declassified is just not acceptable.
It's not 10x the price.
Mc4 is around $7 black ops declassified is around $55
That's around 8x not 10 lol
Old 01-13-2013, 09:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

... and then MC goes on sale for $0.99, which turns it into *censored* times cheaper than Declassified.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
It's not 10x the price.
Mc4 is around $7 black ops declassified is around $55
That's around 8x not 10 lol
Well ok, just over 9 times the price in europe. 49,99 vs 5,49. It's still too much for too little.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
How? Even manual says and official website says it won't connect to anything other than WEP...
Thats completely false, I have my 3ds xl connected to my WPA2 Network right now.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
From what I've seen in youtube videos the multiplayer map design in Black Ops Declassified isn't verry good though. I mean, it shouldn't be beaten by the map design in Modern Combat games...
So then you're also saying that MC has better multiplayer map design than CoD BlOps and MW? Because that's where all the Vita versions maps came from, though they've been made smaller. They're some of the most popular CoD maps. I don't own Declassified or MC though, so I can't really say much about which is better.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:12 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post
So then you're also saying that MC has better multiplayer map design than CoD BlOps and MW? Because that's where all the Vita versions maps came from, though they've been made smaller. They're some of the most popular CoD maps. I don't own Declassified or MC though, so I can't really say much about which is better.
The thing is that they took good or decent maps and essentially cut them in half (sometime even more). The result is that the maps aren't how they were originally designed to be. Most of these maps weren't ment to be that small.

Two houses you can run in and around with some open areas next to them allowing people with snipers, shotguns, or whatever to find a place where the weapon they have works well become one house one can run in and around where only weapons designed for close-range combat are really effective.

Modern Combat games may not have the best maps ever, but most maps do have a good mix of long, open areas and tight, narrow corridors. Oh, and unlike with Black Ops Declassified the maps are actually new. (Even Alert is completely different in MC4 compared to MC3, with only the idea of having a bridge with cars on it connecting two bases being the same)

(Note: All my impressions of Black Ops Declassified are based off gameplay videos I've seen of the game, I haven't played it myself.)

Last edited by Der-Kleine; 01-13-2013 at 01:24 PM..
Old 01-14-2013, 03:18 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Today I just updated my collection Everything was bought from Amazon.com with Gift cards (see my signature).

P.S.I already had Uncharted and AC3:L
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2495.jpg (408.8 KB, 10 views)
Old 01-14-2013, 05:44 AM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Thats completely false, I have my 3ds xl connected to my WPA2 Network right now.
Sorry men, I didn't put my Mac addresses into my wifi program that was the problem. Thanks for the advices tho. Now it's connected to wifi and works fine
Old 01-15-2013, 01:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Welp, I made the mistake of trying a Wii U out with it's Off Tv mode and purchased one today. I think this feature alone is what remote play for the Vita should have been. As it is, it never came to fruition on the Vita which in turn lost PS3 game sales from me. It's one of the most disappointing aspects for me that the Vita could/should have had.