Review Soccer Puzzle League (Dungeon Raid-esque) and win $20 iTunes Gift Card

01-14-2013, 08:12 AM
#41
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 322
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by btantra View Post
The winner of the giveaway is: HVIANNA!

Congratulations and a PM has been sent to the winner to arrange delivery
Woohoooo!!! How cool is that?!!

I haven't won anything in a drawing since.. since I can remember! What an awesome way to begin this week!

Thank you so much btantra!

*dances*
01-14-2013, 08:18 AM
#42
Congratulation once again hvianna. Prize has been sent just a few minutes ago.

Thank you everyone for participating. Don't forget to tell your friends about Soccer Puzzle League

01-14-2013, 08:47 AM
#43
Congrats hvianna, and thanks dev for creating this really cool game!

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
01-14-2013, 08:55 AM
#44
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,381
Congratulations to Hvianna! Soccer Puzzle League is a good game so hopefully this contest helped give it more exposure. Thanks again to the developers for the contest.
01-14-2013, 09:38 AM
#45
Add

Review as Luckycookieman : store thai
01-14-2013, 09:43 AM
#46
Correct the information

Review As Luckycookieman@hotmail.com : Thai store
01-14-2013, 04:50 PM
#47
Congrats!!! I won too! Got 15 $ gift card!!!!!!!! From iphoneglance!!!!! Yyyyeyrryey
01-15-2013, 08:50 AM
#48
Thank you undeadcow and sapphire_neo

@Undeadcow - I just played Dungelot too. I enjoyed it, but too bad it doesn't have a save feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Congratulations to Hvianna! Soccer Puzzle League is a good game so hopefully this contest helped give it more exposure. Thanks again to the developers for the contest.
01-15-2013, 02:55 PM
#49
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by btantra View Post
Thank you undeadcow and sapphire_neo

@Undeadcow - I just played Dungelot too. I enjoyed it, but too bad it doesn't have a save feature
Apparently the Dungelot developer is going to add a save feature in the next update. Good luck with Soccer Puzzle League, I know the positive buzz on the forum when it was released lead me to pick it up and I have enjoyed it. I'll also be curious to hear about any updates or future projects.
01-15-2013, 06:28 PM
#50
Great news for Dungelot. When they do add the save feature, I will get the full version.

Yes, there will be an update coming up by the end of the month if testing goes well. Please refer to the original thread for more update news in the near future.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hreadid=169000

Thank you



Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Apparently the Dungelot developer is going to add a save feature in the next update. Good luck with Soccer Puzzle League, I know the positive buzz on the forum when it was released lead me to pick it up and I have enjoyed it. I'll also be curious to hear about any updates or future projects.