Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1731  
Old 01-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Primoz Primoz is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by becksterbomb View Post
You come to a platform and you hear something like let the heart guide you. And it's this room with fire you have to get accross the room to the other platform it's all to get the scepter of hammera (spelling may be wrong)
You don't need the ring to get pass the platforms. The platforms are appearing and dissapearing. You just have to walk forward.
Reply With Quote
  #1732  
Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 AM
becksterbomb becksterbomb is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
You don't need the ring to get pass the platforms. The platforms are appearing and dissapearing. You just have to walk forward.
I did walk forward and I fell and died
Nevermind I must have walked off to the side. I got it this time. Thank you

Last edited by becksterbomb; 01-05-2013 at 09:06 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #1733  
Old 01-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Gelper Gelper is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Default Best weapon (sword) amazing better than you can buy!!!

Go to the fire elemental kings cave and kill them and in the chest is a sword with 143 damage!!
Reply With Quote
  #1734  
Old 01-07-2013, 12:10 PM
becksterbomb becksterbomb is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Default Mage gear

Where can I find head and shoulders mage gear. I found everything else in cold sands
Reply With Quote
  #1735  
Old 01-12-2013, 09:18 PM
J6U J6U is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,023
Default

Heyyyyyyy

Do any of you guys ever use fists?

Just max Spirit, and Use power strike, and fist all the way.
Reply With Quote
  #1736  
Old 01-14-2013, 01:54 PM
Tanc24 Tanc24 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 66
Default

I know this thread is pretty much dead with Ravensword 2 coming out, but I am wondering about Secondary Weapons.

I am playing as a Paladin and cannot figure out how to actually use a secondary weapon. A shield works just fine, but if I equip a Dagger or something it shows me carrying the weapon, but when I fight my character does not actually use the weapon.

Is there a way to fix this? I just acquired a LEECHING SWORD as a Secondary weapon and have no idea how to apply it. I even bagged my primary weapon but that didn't work either.
Reply With Quote
  #1737  
Old 01-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Jakeopp Jakeopp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanc24 View Post
I know this thread is pretty much dead with Ravensword 2 coming out, but I am wondering about Secondary Weapons.

I am playing as a Paladin and cannot figure out how to actually use a secondary weapon. A shield works just fine, but if I equip a Dagger or something it shows me carrying the weapon, but when I fight my character does not actually use the weapon.

Is there a way to fix this? I just acquired a LEECHING SWORD as a Secondary weapon and have no idea how to apply it. I even bagged my primary weapon but that didn't work either.
Secondary weapon's are for classes that can dual wield and I don't think Paladins can Dual wield.

Last edited by Jakeopp; 01-16-2013 at 01:07 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #1738  
Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Enjoo Enjoo is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,731
Default

I have a really noob question...Could you give some tips for traveling to somewhere?(like go to x) Can't seem to get around... Not good at RPGs without a map
Reply With Quote
  #1739  
Old 01-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Primoz Primoz is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
I have a really noob question...Could you give some tips for traveling to somewhere?(like go to x) Can't seem to get around... Not good at RPGs without a map
There is a map in the game. I even posted it a few pages ago.
Reply With Quote
  #1740  
Old 01-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Enjoo Enjoo is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
There is a map in the game. I even posted it a few pages ago.
Not like the on where they tell you the towns. Where is it?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent