Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-15-2013, 08:12 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

I figured I need 13000 polished marble for all 4 islands just to upgrade the households and the circus. I know there is the lighthouse and bath house also to do. Just not enough sand to make the marble. And 900k exp to get to level 40 is going to take time. I never did get to unlocking coral in my previous game prior to it crashing. Now seems like just have to continue grinding
Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 AM

For me, I have no problems in being patient. The sooner I complete things means the sooner that I won't have this available as a game. I am on the third island hoping to get sand relatively soon. I have the quest for getting to the saucer and the quest for getting to the idol but haven't made it there quite yet. I'll have enough money tomorrow morning to buy the second area that will give me access to the saucer.

Haven't spent crystals on much of anything yet except occasionally to speed something up. As I said, I don't want it ending too soon.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:47 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

I may build a 4th sandpit It does not go far Need bout 3000 I think just to build bridges With losing a lot of cargo IS am wary of shipping it,but I have to so IF put less cargo on my ships in case game freezes and IS lose it. Will need lots of coral Getting quests to build lots of ornaments which take up a lot of coins. When I had gems built a trampaline Love to see my little men jumping on it,showing their fat bellies. I am convinced they are all men,with their beards .They just love each other
Old 01-16-2013, 11:46 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

I'm going for a 4th sandpit tomorrow once the stone arrives. That will let me keep my 3rd marble cutting plant busy. I'm saving crystals for the Dino park but that's still 5 levels away
Old 01-16-2013, 07:43 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Finally on level 40 Finished level 39 in 2 days This has surprised me cos I still have to update households to level 4 I think updating the circus sped things up Maybe hit 2 mill for 1st time on fri. I have 6 gems Had 1800 at 1 point,spent a lot on speeding quests,terrority sheds, Xmas stuff .Wasted a lot Got them on triple gems I can never use bonus and friend ID so now just earn my gems .Wasted some at begining game on collecting stuff. I think I will be playing this game for months yet. Play bout hour at time. Device plays up after that.Just with this game.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:09 AM

I was originally playing this on my Sidekick 4G and it crashed -all- the time. I was amazed that I was still playing it. I just had to restart it all the time. After I backed it up and restored it onto my wife's Nook, I've not had any crashed and I've never lost any shipments...
Old 01-17-2013, 11:52 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default Cannot ship goods

Game Insight have given me 400 gems because of all my lost cargo Asked for 1000 gems. Been told not to ship goods until next update .So no longer can ship sand .Already used 150 to buy sand for cut marble .Not to mention the 750 sand I need for just 1 bridge at the Atol. So I hope we get update soon
Old 01-17-2013, 03:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Did they give you any idea when the next update would appear? I've stopped playing because I've completed all the quests and just poking the screen to collect money was getting boring.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

No sorry did say upcoming Worked out need 3700 sand for 3 bridges at Atol. 370 gems if don't get update soon,sort out my shipping problems
Old 01-19-2013, 03:11 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Folks
If it helps.... I'm at lvl 73, and I think certain items you are looking for is not just a matter of drop rate. If have examples where I needed 4 items, the first 2 I got straight away and the other's I had to wait for weeks (e.g. this was to build a hospital on Murlods). It looks some items are triggered by levels or buildings that you need to have before you get them. For me the trick is: just keep expanding, building and upgrading and eventually the game will give you what you are looking for. I have not spent any money, and never got stuck.

Maybe some advice for further levels: get your resources up, esp. sand and coral as you can only get this on one island. Also upgrade you Zepplin Harbours. You wil need loads of sand and corals later in the game on all islands and having 3 or maybe 4 mines will not do it.