Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 01-16-2013, 05:34 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Many of these pictures belong in r/aww just saying.

I have 2 tortoises. Not sure what the name of the breed is in English. Also we took care of our granddad's cute, but old(16 years) jack russel's terrier. He's so gorgeus and cute
Old 01-16-2013, 08:46 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Very nice photos JBRUU!
Thanks! They were actually all taken with my iPad, I didn't have a real camera handy. I think most of them turned out nicely.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I need to upload a photo of my dog!

I used to help out at the weekend at a rescue centre, walked tons of dogs, they were well looked after.

But there was one dog there, very depressed, he was born blind, a staffie (which now have a bad 'image' here in the UK), so a blind staffie isnt the best mix !

Anyway we rehomed him and its amazing how he gets on. He plays 'football' with me, the balls have bells in so when i kick them he chases the ball, even if the balls stopped moving he sniffs it out, being born blind his other senses such as smell seem to be much better.

He also listens to my voice a lot, imagine a car reversing, some cars have a reverse sensor. Its a bit like that, i sound mad down the local park but if i call his name quickly if hes near a tree he'll do a 90 degree turn, so hes off the lead and if hes walking/running towards a tree or something i can get him to turn, its like i'm his dog (for a blind person) if you know what i mean

One benefit is the wife cant move furniture in the house as he'll lose his bearings so thats good !

But hes very friendly, i work at home so hes always with me, one problem is if i'm away for a day or so (business trip) he wont eat and just sits there waiting for me non stop ! Too loyal ! As i tell people down the park 'its good in a way he was born blind, its not like he just turned blind, its like he doesnt realise hes blind, he thinks its normal'.

Amazing dog though, people dont realise hes blind the way he confidently walks round the park or runs. I'll always get a rescue dog now whatever. But i'll be the person who would rehome the blind 3 legged albino deaf runt ! Dogs like that dont normally get homes so thats the type i would always go for, the cute little dog will get rehomed in minutes
Old 01-16-2013, 08:59 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Thanks! They were actually all taken with my iPad, I didn't have a real camera handy. I think most of them turned out nicely.
Nice camera but no matter how great a camera is it still takes a creative eye to frame a great picture
Old 01-16-2013, 09:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Oh guys I forgot...I have one other pet! Picked Bob up while waiting in line extremely bored at Six Flags, he's graced my dresser ever since. Yeah, he's a pet rock unfortunately he ran away about a week ago, if any of you see a brownish, lumpy rock PLEASE let me know!!

Quote:
Nice camera but no matter how great a camera is it still takes a creative eye to frame a great picture
Oh...well thanks. Don't really think any of those except the one of her on the carpet are all that creative though, just point 'n shoot. I used to have some really nice ones of her in the backyard chasing a frisbee, rolling in the grass, etc but those accidentally got deleted when I upgraded my device

Oh and Primoz, looking back, the white kitty is most certainly high. What have you been adding to the cat food??

@psj that's a pretty amazing dog you have there. You're the first seeing-eye human I know! How old is he?

Last edited by JBRUU; 01-16-2013 at 09:44 AM..
Old 01-16-2013, 09:49 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Oh guys I forgot...I have one other pet! Picked Bob up while waiting in line extremely bored at Six Flags, he's graced my dresser ever since. Yeah, he's a pet rock unfortunately he ran away about a week ago, if any of you see a brownish, lumpy rock PLEASE let me know!!

Oh...well thanks. Don't really think any of those except the one of her on the carpet are all that creative though, just point 'n shoot. I used to have some really nice ones of her in the backyard chasing a frisbee, rolling in the grass, etc but those accidentally got deleted when I upgraded my device

Oh and Primoz, looking back, the white kitty is most certainly high. What have you been adding to the cat food??

@psj that's a pretty amazing dog you have there. You're the first seeing-eye human I know! How old is he?
Oh I hate when photos get deleted not to worry Spring and Summer are coming
Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

We have and love a leopard gecko. You'd be surprised how cute a leopard gecko becomes after you have him for a little while. His little head popping out of his house, the way he wiggles his tail and lunges at crickets (and mealworms! LOL!), just the way he walks. Leopard geckos don't do much, but they are still fun to have and they definitely grow on you. I wouldn't mind getting a second one, but this time starting with a baby. I have never gotten a very good photo of him due to lighting, but if I can manage a decent pick I'll post it.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Very touching photo!
May Tiger rest in peace. Here she was hunting a big rat. Check it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (401.8 KB, 10 views)
Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
May Tiger rest in peace. Here she was hunting a big rat. Check it out.
Aw!Aw! Tiger looks like she's being polite and posing for the photo. I'm sure she would have loved to play with her new squeaky toy...a real rat. At least it looks like it was a healthy rat eating it looks like sunflower seeds and nuts.
What happened after this photo was taken?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I had a cat, I miss him