App description: "Tin Man Can combines great presentation with simple to grasp controls, and an excellent multiplayer mode." TouchGen, 4/5

"RedCandys game not only offers a freshness to the runner genre but is also a charming and fun way to fill short and sharp gaming sessions on the go." PixelBedlam, 8/10

Hover through four imaginative worlds and get Tic home safely

Soaring through the cosmos, unicycling HoverBot Tic was homeward bound when a wormhole appeared, dragging him and his ship into another dimension. Help Tic survive the pitfalls of four strange colorful worlds and gather enough scattered hovatrons and fuel cells he needs to get home in one piece.

HELP TIC GET HOME
Hover, unicycle, and jetpack your way to safety using simple tap controls and Tics limited fuel supply. Glide over gaping chasms and use spring pads, boosters, and Tics propeller to float to safety.

REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER RACING
Take on a friend in head-to-head online multiplayer. Play through levels from the solo campaign and climb the leaderboards with your record times.

PIMP MY TIN CAN
Pop by the Hover Shop to spend your hard-earned hovatrons on over 60 items. Peruse new wheel designs, kit out your exhaust with decorative fumes, or fork out some hovatrons on handy cheats.

Game Features:
Help Tic gather hoavtrons scattered across 60 levels on four colorful and detailed worlds.
Simple one touch game just tap to hover
Colorful animated visuals and a catchy six-song soundtrack
Play friends in head-to-head online multiplayer races
Customize Tic with over 60 store items
UNIVERSAL: Works, and looks incredible, on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.

PLEASE NOTE:
This game features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.

Echoseven's comments:

01-16-2013, 06:20 AM
Bah, I thought I could post this first...

01-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Very interesting game, i'll wait for it to be released!
01-16-2013, 06:58 AM
The art looks pretty. I wonder how the game is...

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
01-16-2013, 08:05 AM
Whoever says the runner genre is dead find their words edible.

Time Surfer, Run N Gun, Temple Run 2 and Tin Man Can, and the mark left by 2 of the well-accepted games of the year candidates Rayman Jungle Run and Punch Quest... Runner games are alive and kicking.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Might buy this just for the multiplayer. 0_0

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
01-16-2013, 09:16 AM
This looks pretty cool. Love the art style.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
01-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Looks like a runner version of Tic: Part One for XBLIG.
01-16-2013, 12:11 PM
For a while there, The runner genre did seem pretty dead... But now it's one of the genres I actually gravitate towards again...

Game looks great!