Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snozzyboy View Post
I wouldn't reccomend it I was all excited but when I get it I was disappointed
Still that's just me look out for some other opinions
Thanks for the quick response.

On the other hand, I'm also considering Modern Combat 4 and Minecraft - Pocket Edition. I think I might fairly enjoy both games, not really picky about game genres... Which should I get first? Or which would you recommend?
Old 01-26-2013, 12:40 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin paquet View Post
Thanks for the quick response.

On the other hand, I'm also considering Modern Combat 4 and Minecraft - Pocket Edition. I think I might fairly enjoy both games, not really picky about game genres... Which should I get first? Or which would you recommend?
Minecraft will have multiplayer online soon,and MC4 had a good campaign and has good multiplayer-but it can tick you off alot I'd recommend MCPE if you'll wanna get used to it before online multiplayer,but it you wanna play a bunch of FPS go MC4-it's good, it is 2 gigs though
Old 01-26-2013, 01:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin paquet View Post
I'm on the fence of getting Horn. Looks like a decent game, has been on my Wishlist on Appshopper for a while.

Is it worth it? I'm not really digging it because it comes from Zynga though. Any thoughts?
Don't think of it as a Zynga game - nothing like their games. It's well done - good graphics, sound, story, and overall gameplay, but I got tired of it about half way through because it's fairly repetitive. You keep going on short excursions (about 30 min depending on how much you search around) to kill big bosses, collect jewels and retrieve an item at the end. And you do, I think, 18 of them - 3 chapters of 6 each. If you love adventure games though, you'll probably like it (I prefer RPG and strategy).
Old 01-26-2013, 07:43 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey what's up everyone. First post here hope this is as awesome as I heard. So I got some games but im looking for, lack of a better term, core games with some Game Center implementation. Mass Effect infiltrator any good? See it for .99 right now. iPod touch 5th gen. Or just any core games. Thanks a bunch.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Any good/unique Board/Card games the touch arcade group can inform me of (On iPod 4)?

Ive got the Playdek collection and Ticket to Ride.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
Minecraft will have multiplayer online soon,and MC4 had a good campaign and has good multiplayer-but it can tick you off alot I'd recommend MCPE if you'll wanna get used to it before online multiplayer,but it you wanna play a bunch of FPS go MC4-it's good, it is 2 gigs though
Thanks! Grabbed MCPE then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
Don't think of it as a Zynga game - nothing like their games. It's well done - good graphics, sound, story, and overall gameplay, but I got tired of it about half way through because it's fairly repetitive. You keep going on short excursions (about 30 min depending on how much you search around) to kill big bosses, collect jewels and retrieve an item at the end. And you do, I think, 18 of them - 3 chapters of 6 each. If you love adventure games though, you'll probably like it (I prefer RPG and strategy).
Thanks for your opinion. Might get Horn if it ever happens to drop in price. Not gonna pay that price for something repetitive.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:46 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Any good/unique Board/Card games the touch arcade group can inform me of (On iPod 4)?

Ive got the Playdek collection and Ticket to Ride.
Elder Sign is still my favorite board game on iOS.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:01 PM
iPad 2

Hey everyone I recently cleaned out my ipad and now the only games I have is the room reckless racing 2 and zombieville 2 as I just got 2 $50 iTunes cards I was wondering what aweosme games there were in the Action, rpg, fps and puzzle market? Also any good multiplayer games I just stopped playing modern combat 3 with a good 150 hours into multi. Thanks
Old 01-26-2013, 11:54 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Ill definitely check it out, though a few of the reviews on iTunes concerns me like the dice roll. What do you think about the luck factor?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Definitely. Some other good ones are Carcassonne, Cabals, Wizard Hex, Magic the Gathering, and Necronomicon. There's Solforge too, but it's only in beta now - you can download it for free, but it's limited play.