★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mass "What Should I Get?" Thread (2012 - 2015)

View Poll Results: What device to get?
iPod Touch 2 15.38%
iPad 7 53.85%
iPad Mini 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
01-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: on the 12th planet from the sun
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Everyone should grab Heroes & Castles when it hits tonight. Awesome game!
Deff will, forsaken is such a good company...
01-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdgames View Post
Yes, but be prepared for lower fps in some moments... If you have an iPod 4 I'm sure it will run beter than on my iPod 3...horn also plays, just so u know...
It doesn't crash on touch 4 anymore?

01-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdgames View Post
Yes, but be prepared for lower fps in some moments... If you have an iPod 4 I'm sure it will run beter than on my iPod 3...horn also plays, just so u know...
Well now I have an iPad, and completed the game the other night.. I was just always under the impression it didnt run. It never showed up in the App Store either.
01-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: on the 12th planet from the sun
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxbro270
I just got a $50 iTunes gift card and I'm looking for a long captivating game that isn't repetitive also are there any must have games for iPad 2 / iPod 4
Thank you in advance

Infinity project 2, is like fallout 3 with quests and an epicly long main quest, also the quest, it an old school rpg with hand drawn graphics, main game is over 120 hours long and ther are 15 expansion packs that each add a new area, and 10 to 30 hours of gameplay time... A lot like daggerfall in exicution so deff check it out... A ton of content for the money, all expansions and the quest cost just under 25 bucks. That's 25 dollars for over 600 hours of gameplay, and that's only one play through...
01-16-2013, 11:50 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: on the 12th planet from the sun
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Well now I have an iPad, and completed the game the other night.. I was just always under the impression it didnt run. It never showed up in the App Store either.
Yea, it runs so much beter on my new 4s...
01-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,322
Tonight's iOS releases: Heroes & Castles, Infestor, TEMPLE RUN 2, Final Fantasy: All The Bravest, and more. Pretty good night!

Twitter: @back2this
01-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Tonight's iOS releases: Heroes & Castles, Infestor, TEMPLE RUN 2, Final Fantasy: All The Bravest, and more. Pretty good night!
Yup, awesome release night. Especially with H&C.
01-16-2013, 01:57 PM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Hello guys I'm looking for some good iOS stealth games.
Any suggestions?
01-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by souma10 View Post
Hello guys I'm looking for some good iOS stealth games.
Any suggestions?
VR Mission EXT, Pixel Ninja
01-16-2013, 02:22 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by souma10 View Post
Hello guys I'm looking for some good iOS stealth games.
Any suggestions?
Dynamite Jack