01-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Hmm... Like I said in the upcoming thread, I've been disappointed by RG's last couple titles. Gonna hold off for more impression on this one.
01-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Are the controls as nimble and responsive as LoE 1 and 2?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

01-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Hmm... Like I said in the upcoming thread, I've been disappointed by RG's last couple titles. Gonna hold off for more impression on this one.
Beatdown and Random Heroes werent their best, but they were pretty decent at what they offered.

This one though looks so much bigger than those titles. I can feel the LOE vibe on this one, and the possession mechanic is looking all too interesting and gives it a puzzle twist.

Im sure this one will be a big hit. Cheers!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Beatdown and Random Heroes werent their best, but they were pretty decent at what they offered.

This one though looks so much bigger than those titles. I can feel the LOE vibe on this one, and the possession mechanic is looking all too interesting and gives it a puzzle twist.

Im sure this one will be a big hit. Cheers!
I tried the flash version and i agree with you! Much more interesting than their last two titles. Cannot wait to grab this. My only concern is for the buttons (on iPad) and specially for the C button, but will see...
01-16-2013, 11:57 AM
The achievement repeating was also a bug in Random Heroes until they sorted it out. I'd suggest that if code is going to be copied from previous games, maybe use the latest fixed version rather than earlier buggy code?

Still, my son loves Random Heroes and I was a big LoE fan, so I will be getting this despite any minor issues it has at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
01-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
The achievement repeating was also a bug in Random Heroes until they sorted it out. I'd suggest that if code is going to be copied from previous games, maybe use the latest fixed version rather than earlier buggy code?
Comment of Day! *sign*
01-16-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Comment of Day! *sign*
Thanks, much appreciated. And thanks for the video which I'm trying not to watch yet!

Quote:
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
01-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Sooooo... I take it no customizable buttons yet?
01-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Sooooo... I take it no customizable buttons yet?
Have they ever added customisable buttons to a game? Honest question - I don't think they have, but I don't own all their games.

Quote:
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
01-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
Have they ever added customisable buttons to a game? Honest question - I don't think they have, but I don't own all their games.
Nope... But if they did for one, they could for all, since they just use the same UI over and over....

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III