★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Go to the unofficial AC:R forums. They have some great budget decks that can be build with little money. My favorite deck is a modified budget deck that does very well even online.

I'm no expert but what helped me in the beginning was to focus on getting one nice deck. I recommend a green and red deck that focuses on card draw. I also find, and this is my own preference, site decks are easier to manage as your learning, IMO. Good luck, we should try to get a game together.

Last edited by CoreyB; 11-16-2012 at 01:18 AM.
11-16-2012, 01:36 AM
I don't really want to fall back on tried and tested decks just yet. For me most of the joy is coming from discovering the game's depth rather than building a winner deck. I was just worried if I wasn't going to be able to test my decks online if everyone is running high tier compositions with Assassin rares... which I guess is the case since I'm very late to the party.

Right now I'm trying to build a Faith/Crime deck with the simple idea of site management coming from Faith and agent management coming from Crime. It helps that I have a few nice Faith rares already, although Crime seems to be heavily Assassin rather than a balance of Templar/Assassin. It would help to setup our game if we can chat via iMessage, if you're interested PM me your id.

Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned:
"Unnecessary sass towards the admins"
11-16-2012, 04:32 AM
great game I love it
11-16-2012, 05:18 AM
It was fine but before the update it but now all my memories are gone and I have no points to get more
01-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know where I could find the soundtrack to this game? I've been searching almost everywhere online. If I still haven't found it later, I'll probably end up using PhoneView to search through the files in the app and hopefully find some mp3s...

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides