Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-16-2012, 01:13 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Go to the unofficial AC:R forums. They have some great budget decks that can be build with little money. My favorite deck is a modified budget deck that does very well even online.

I'm no expert but what helped me in the beginning was to focus on getting one nice deck. I recommend a green and red deck that focuses on card draw. I also find, and this is my own preference, site decks are easier to manage as your learning, IMO. Good luck, we should try to get a game together.

Last edited by CoreyB; 11-16-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 01:36 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I don't really want to fall back on tried and tested decks just yet. For me most of the joy is coming from discovering the game's depth rather than building a winner deck. I was just worried if I wasn't going to be able to test my decks online if everyone is running high tier compositions with Assassin rares... which I guess is the case since I'm very late to the party.

Right now I'm trying to build a Faith/Crime deck with the simple idea of site management coming from Faith and agent management coming from Crime. It helps that I have a few nice Faith rares already, although Crime seems to be heavily Assassin rather than a balance of Templar/Assassin. It would help to setup our game if we can chat via iMessage, if you're interested PM me your id.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:32 AM

great game I love it
Old 11-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

It was fine but before the update it but now all my memories are gone and I have no points to get more
Old 01-16-2013, 11:29 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Does anyone know where I could find the soundtrack to this game? I've been searching almost everywhere online. If I still haven't found it later, I'll probably end up using PhoneView to search through the files in the app and hopefully find some mp3s...