Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-15-2013, 09:16 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but not new to pocket frogs. I've been using the wiki for most of my information. I'm level 22, but I have not had any luck finding a Glacio, Bulbus or Signum. I have 100% Anura and I'm working on my Crustali now. I would be happy to trade anybody any frog that I can for one of the three species listed above. Thanks
My GC is Train 2000.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:45 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Wow!
Thank you for the Bulbus and the Geminus, Ella

And - I'm enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on game strategy. I've added the suggested baby proof and express mail upgrades.

Ann
Old 01-15-2013, 11:31 PM

Can you go back and collect sets that exsisted before you joined pocket frogs? I started at 2012 Week 48 could I ever collect Week 47?
Old 01-16-2013, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Train2000 View Post
Can you go back and collect sets that exsisted before you joined pocket frogs? I started at 2012 Week 48 could I ever collect Week 47?
Yes!! Once you finish the current set, if there is no new set available then it will offer you the most recent uncompleted set. There are lists of past sets on the Internet if you search so you can plan your strategy around knowing what you will need - unless you want to be surprised that is!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:20 AM
iPad, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneeb View Post
Hi, I just wanted to mention, don't worry if you can't keep up / pay-forward frogs with players who are above lvl 37. There are a lot more stamps in the pond as one levels up. Speaking for myself, at the current rate I find stamps I'd have to give away all the frogs in my habs many times over. And I remember running out of stamps from gifts just a few lvls back.
Thank you for the absolution sneeb! I've been getting incredibly generous gifts from Cygnet Seven and 0.1.0 and I suddenly realized I've just about depleted my stamps in an attempt to return the favors.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Surprise in my mailbox!

Thank you dlstar

Those Nasus made my morning!

Even if my significant other just laughed at my new frog breeding Excel spreadsheet...

Ann
Old 01-16-2013, 10:55 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but not new to pocket frogs. I've been using the wiki for most of my information. I'm level 22, but I have not had any luck finding a Glacio, Bulbus or Signum. I have 100% Anura and I'm working on my Crustali now. I would be happy to trade anybody any frog that I can for one of the three species listed above. Thanks
My GC is Train 2000.
I Sent a Game Center request, I can send all 3 as soon as I see you show up on the neighbors list.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraFitz4 View Post
I Sent a Game Center request, I can send all 3 as soon as I see you show up on the neighbors list.
Thank you so much for those frogs, I just sent three back to you.

Happy hopping!!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:54 AM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
A month or so back when you were going through the "please don't gift me people" thing, as I was such a recent addition to your friend list I thought you obviously had enough problems keeping up with the gifting with longer-established players so I de-friended you.
Your logic was impeccable. What happened was I meant to keep all my friends from prior to the update plus those I had traded with after the release. When I changed my gifting strategy from immediate reciprocity to random gifting referencing a typed list of friends, your name wasn't the only one I inadvertently omitted. You would have received some frogs from me if my bookkeeping hadn't been so slapdash.

Given my lackadaisical style you'd only receive a gift from me now & again (with nothing expected in return). Plus I'm not a 'dexer so couldn't help you there. So I'll leave it up to you.

Quote:
My GC is Train 2000.
Welcome Train2000.

Quote:
As dlstar already answered, yes, you could. So far, given that you're at level 22, all sets contain frogs below that level. Should a set come out with a level 27 frog, for example, the situation would be different. The ONLY way you'd be able to complete that set & thus access earlier sets would be by trading here or someone gifting you at least one of the frogs you couldn't breed. Once in your catalog, you could "buy" it again, if need be.

I've railed against using higher level frogs, to no avail it seems, because one cannot *choose* which back sets to complete (like back Missions in TT) but they are presented in fixed reverse chronological order so, once you hit a set you cannot complete, you'd be stuck there potentially for a long time.

Though you'll find no Concordes or Mapples here, this forum is great for collaboration & sharing -- anything from Sets, to color wheels, to specific rare frogs. Pull up a lilypad & stay awhile, B]Train2000[/B].

p.s.: Thanks to dean for the Tabula. Much appreciated.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Just ran into a three-outcome cross. The Glass Muscus Emblema X Cocos Albeo Emblema cross results in only three possible outcomes: Glass Muscus, Glass Albeo, and Cocos Albeo.
For folks who are unfamiliar with it, this happens when the built-in Glass substitution rule - in this case Cocos Muscus Changing to Glass Muscus - matches one of the normal outcomes - in this case Glass Muscus.
Also would happen with Glass Albeo and Cocos Muscus.
Just another bit of PF trivia.

Last edited by Nirtew; 01-16-2013 at 02:54 PM..